Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

[Moon Rabbit] in Bastok Market and [Dhalmels] NPC in Windurst Walls. What it for?

I just notice both npc in this year Anni events, form my dig seem moon rabbit will give some item with trade moon carrot, but it's 2002 events. and i not see any mog that give moon carrot for that anymore. so what it for? Also see Dhalmels npc walk around Windurst Wall. not sure what that for also?
    Is there anyone get information about this 2 npc can deal anything with it now?
    (3)

Character
    Kyrial
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    The dhalmels in Windy Walls are the ones from the Dhalmel ranch in Windy Woods. If you look at that ranch, there are Spring Treants and a Twinkling Treant. The dhalmels had to go somewhere else while the treants are in their place. :P It was just something amusing, they don't do anything.
    (2)
    All Missions Complete
    Captain, Medal of Altana ∮∮∮∮
    Unique quests completed: 1063
    Records of Eminence completed: 801

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I tried trading random things to the Moon Rabbit in Bastok Markets and got the message "You receive nothing from the moon rabbit..." Surely there must be something to them?

Edit: This old post suggests there is an item called "Moon Carrot" that must be traded to the Moon Rabbit. Now, where to find this carrot...
    (The item does exist because it turns up in /translate "Moon Carrot").

Edit: The Moon Carrot page on the wiki states that one of the possible rewards is the Rabbit Stick; at least in the old version of the event.
    (1)
    Last edited by Yurai; 05-18-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

They've revived a lot of the monster event mobs from old events for this 10th anniversary. However, it seems hard to trigger some of the events now.
    (1)