Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Shiroineko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Thank you all very much, it was an extremely fun event, and I look forward to next week's rounds as well I wasn't aware that they had stayed after work to make this for us, that's just great >^-^< I can't say it enough, but thankyou thankyou thankyou!
    (0)
    ~*People are capable of kindness beyond angels*~

~*Yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame*~

Character
    Guppeh
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'd just like to offer some tips for contestants interested in the next contest on 5/25:
    • Install and update your Test Client well in advance, it takes quite a while.
    • Your character profile gets mirrored over at time of Test Server Registration. Make sure you load up on anything you think you might need beforehand.
    • There are special NPCs that will give free Sneak Oils, Prism Powders, Job levels & spells.
    • There are special NPCs near the 3-nations that will grant instant access to all of VoidWatch, for VW teleports.
    Good luck!
    (2)

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    There also appears to be a bug where you cannot zone into your Mog House without crashing if you have the event items or Cake furnishing placed in your Mog House on the live server.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...into-Mog-House

This makes it impossible to access the GM Moogles to cheats your stats for the event. :P
    (0)
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

Character
    Maurauc
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Got my hat today! Just want to say thanks to the community team for the awesome event, and a chance at getting some rare goodies! Can't wait until Friday.
    (1)

Howdy!

We are getting prepped to start our event in just a bit!

If you are not in-game and wish to join later you can keep track of where we are here.
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Camate (or whichever Dev ends up reading this), I mis-gave the character name. If it's not too late, please send the item instead to Maikerukun (as opposed to Hitsukun which I had given) on Sylph, if it is still at all possible.

That aside, thank you for a wonderful event. It definitely reinvigorated my love for this game. I really cannot wait to see the fruition of your Poison Dash event!
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3