Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

How do you eat yours?!

WHM Food? I haven't use it in so long iv forgotten if its still useful or not.

Anyone out there still use food on there WHM, if so then what do you use?
    (0)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Character
    Aleste
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I used to use mushroom stew for events way back when... and there's a number of reasons why I don't bother with it now :S

+MP isn't useful due to the massive amounts of temps thrown at you in events
    +MND has a poorer effect on cure strength
    +hMP ? XD (I've cut my hMP set back massively for the same reason why I don't find +MP useful)
    Reduction to enmity accrued still has a place I assume, but with tranquil heart and -enm gear, the -1~5 enmity isn't that high enough to warrant loosing an inventory space

Either the event is so easy(read: old) that food isn't necessary, or it's one of the newer events where you've given an excessive amount of temp items not to worry about it.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I always just used which kabobs. I had an endless suply of them from farming king truffles. But then again, I haven't used anything other then mithies and red buns since aby came out. No point in using food in VW either, you're just going to die or you have an ass load of temps then keep gettign recharged.
    The king truffles were fo brain stew that I used often as well.
    (0)

I've become a drug(medicine) addict. A few Hi-Elixirs, Vile Elixir, and a Vile Elixir +1 are the prescriptions that make me never go hungry again.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleste View Post
    I used to use mushroom stew for events way back when... and there's a number of reasons why I don't bother with it now :S

+MP isn't useful due to the massive amounts of temps thrown at you in events...

...Either the event is so easy(read: old) that food isn't necessary, or it's one of the newer events where you've given an excessive amount of temp items not to worry about it.
    There's no temps in legion though, amirite?
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't believe the average player does Legion. Since it's mostly LS only, due to the "eliteonry" vibe to it.
    (0)

I eat mine with mayonaise. Lots of it. On all my food. My character is the fattest mithra in the game.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Komori View Post
    I don't believe the average player does Legion. Since it's mostly LS only, due to the "eliteonry" vibe to it.
    Sorry, I must have missed in the OP where it said abyssea/VW only
    (0)

Character
    Kitheren
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't use food much but when I choose to for healing purposes it's Witch Kabobs. But the only time I use food on WHM is for DD ^^; So yellow curry buns!
    (0)
    Kitheren of Valefor
    Married to Valkarie
    ~*Thank you everyone who helped me with my Mjollnir!*~