Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ok first of all sange gives around 40 almost tp back second i have kikoku and its 2/5 way to lv 99 augment. Now if yoru complaning about nin being to expensive, "i'm going to act like you and wish12 and give you your own advise" gtfo nin its not a poor man job if you want poor go level drg hell level thf and sub dnc. To piss you off even more i am working on nagi as well and yeah i play ffxi to enjoy it not to let it rule my life like you seem to be doing atm.
    (2)

Greetings everyone,

Thank you all for posting your views on the announced changes to Sange. And we do value your opinions on these matters here and the Development team will be kept apprised of the suggestions. If you may have noticed several posts have been removed so please do keep your talks on the topic at hand. And refrain from making any further personal attacks on other members. Thank you all for posting your views again and have a great day!
    (3)

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by vixin View Post
    ok first of all sange gives around 40 almost tp back second i have kikoku and its 2/5 way to lv 99 augment. Now if yoru complaning about nin being to expensive, "i'm going to act like you and wish12 and give you your own advise" gtfo nin its not a poor man job if you want poor go level drg hell level thf and sub dnc. To piss you off even more i am working on nagi as well and yeah i play ffxi to enjoy it not to let it rule my life like you seem to be doing atm.

40TP back will only occur if ALL Shadow are up AND all Shuriken hit. So unless you fight easy prey, you need gear to lend them all. you get 30TP min if you melee.

I never said Ninja is expensive to play UNLESS you go for Iga Shuriken. Tools dont need HL craft to be done and are cheap to buy/craft. Iga Shuriken, cost a lot to make and stack of 12 is weak.

I just say Sange, for now, is a useless Merits and will still be a waste until SE make Shurikens that are better stack than 12 and don't need to spend 500K to make a stack. I'm not gonna say "YAY! we got new useles stuff"!", sorry.

I'm not "pissed" cause you get better gear than me. If you get a Mythic weapon, congratulation, you earn it. Like all you're post, you're the one who seem pissed cause we don't agree with how you want to play a game. We just say that way isn't the best way and you get mad at us and shoot us some insult w/o any good argument to prove you're point.
    About how you or other ppl. play, I don't care unless you make me wait 30 min. to kill a NM when an average of 10 min. is enough to kill it (I know sometime getting reading is a pain).

Sange itself isn't bad, but shadows or not, the real problem is the Shurikens available and the way to obtain them the real problem. And to make Shurikens worth trouble, they should at least do a minimum of DMG.
    (1)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

ok for startes how you play nin is up to you, if you perfer dw only or hybrid with san spells more power to you. what i dont agree is with you and yes you have attacked me personally and state i disagaree with anyone whow plays different than me is false. I do like shurikens and atm with level cap yeah i admit it is pretty crappy that se makes a lv 80 shuriken after all this time only to be stackable to 12 with a lower base dmg than Koga. In comparison to all Jobs using single hand weapons nin is by far behind, thf, dnc, and blu hav access to dw3 w/o nin allowing them to sub war/drk w/e they perfer and have ja that allow thier ws to do added DA TA or induce crit on a nin crit ws with dex/agi mod or 20% crit dmg bonus . Nin has only been given innin that helps blade hi or blade yu at most our mab spells are no where near using like you and most people agree to add into out dot sicne dmg is inferior to DW. Yet our ws dmg isnt no where near where it should be vs job growth on others similar to us.
    (3)

Since shurikens are such an essential part of Sange, I wanted to share some information as there have been some requests for higher shuriken damage and delay adjustments.

Explanation of shuriken parameters
    The following is the basis for shuriken parameters:

-Lv48 shuriken (DMG 63, delay 192)
    DPS is 0.328
    -Lv60 shuriken (DMG 72, delay 192)
    DPS is 0.375

With a level difference of 12, the DPS is increased about 0.047, so the DPS increases 0.0039 for each level increase…

-Lv80 shuriken (DMG 80, delay 192)
    DPS is 0.416

DPS is increased 0.041 from Lv60 to Lv80, so the DPS increase for each level increase is lowered to 0.00205. If we continue to use the 0.0039 DPS increase for each level increase, the DMG rates would be:
    -DMG 87 at Lv80
    -DMG 102 at Lv99

“DMG 102 at Lv99” is a value for shurikens that can be synthesized. If this becomes loot from a NM, it may be difficult to obtain, but I believe “DMG 118 at Lv99” could be attainable. (Regarding Iga shuriken, I believe it is necessary to reevaluate DMG values)

One recommendation we have seen from a player is to have DMG 146 and delay 193 (0.760 DPS), but this is definitely impossible. We have no plans to do so, but this may be the range of stats of a relic shuriken, if it were to be created.

Also, regarding cost, it would not make sense for a shuriken to deal more damage than ammunition for RNGs that cost more, so we would like to reevaluate this aspect.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We have no plans to do so, but this may be the range of stats of a relic shuriken, if it were to be created.
    How many likes are required to have plans to do so <.<?
    (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

WOOT this rocks i'm happpy, Sange reborn!

ill drop gils on a relic shuriken !
    (0)
    Last edited by vixin; 04-26-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    One recommendation we have seen from a player is to have DMG 146 and delay 193 (0.760 DPS), but this is definitely impossible. We have no plans to do so, but this may be the range of stats of a relic shuriken, if it were to be created.
    So double the delay but keep the high DMG. this would cut the DPS in half while still leaving people with a high damage shuriken.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

guess my "armguard" idea isn't looking so bad now with these new shurikens lol.
    (0)

Player
    New Shurikens are always welcome, as long as they stack higher than 12 and are at a REASONABLE cost to use.
    (7)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast