Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I do agree, but even so, I also think people should suggest whatever they want. I don't think it will have a negative impact over more wanted things. In fact, it's not very motivating to not see people suggest changes, I would think. Even if it's something they absolutely would not want to do, it can still give them ideas and blah blah.

In any case, if the development team does not get more love some time soon, the future does not look too good whatever they happen to read, methinks... Things like this would likely take at least a year for them to actually start working upon them anyway, and shouldn't affect higher priority issues.
    I use to think like that too, and now we have cheese sandwiches, moogle costumes, bad updates to merit abilities, bad updates to most relics, etc. Instead of more fun/good/rewarding content to actually play and useful updates to things like relics and merits. Just imagine how much better relics of been if SE would of actually focused on fixing all of them to make them all useful instead of trying to implement trash content and giving them blanket updates like relic WS damage +40%. And soon we'll be blessed with playing as monster, for no useful rewards whatsoever, and while I'm sure it will be fun for 3 days, it's just some trash that will end up being as vacant as the FFXI pokemon battles, chocobo racing, chocobo raising, etc after 2 weeks.
    (3)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 05-06-2012 at 04:45 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I use to think like that too, and now we have cheese sandwiches, moogle costumes, bad updates to merit abilities, bad updates to most relics, etc. Instead of more fun/good/rewarding content to actually play and useful updates to things like relics and merits. Just imagine how much better relics of been if SE would of actually focused on fixing all of them to make them all useful instead of trying to implement trash content and giving them blanket updates like relic WS damage +40%. And soon we'll be blessed with playing as monster, for no useful rewards whatsoever, and while I'm sure it will be fun for 3 days, it's just some trash that will end up being as vacant as the FFXI pokemon battles, chocobo racing, chocobo raising, etc after 2 weeks.
    going to quit again? f so make another post about how your ending your account and post a pic so it shows your serious on another note "U Mad Bro?"
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by vixin View Post
    going to quit again? f so make another post about how your ending your account and post a pic so it shows your serious on another note "U Mad Bro?"
    I actually find your petty attempts to insult me funny, because it's the only thing you even have to say to me. Why don't you try being part of the discussion instead of being the problem in at least 1 thread that you post in.
    (2)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I actually find your petty attempts to insult me funny, because it's the only thing you even have to say to me. Why don't you try being part of the discussion instead of being the problem in at least 1 thread that you post in.
    If I recall correctly, vixin is the one who started this thread, and everyone has replied with their own opinions without directly criticizing anyone. Except for you. If, when someone finally snaps back, your only rhetort is to try and minimize their worth...

...well, I don't give a damn how good of a player you are or how good the gear you have. I avoid asshats like you.
    (3)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Retsujo View Post
    If I recall correctly, vixin is the one who started this thread, and everyone has replied with their own opinions without directly criticizing anyone. Except for you. If, when someone finally snaps back, your only rhetort is to try and minimize their worth...

...well, I don't give a damn how good of a player you are or how good the gear you have. I avoid asshats like you.
    You're right, I didnt reply back with opinions. My replies were based on math. I also didn't insult anyone, I said x is better than y, it's dumb to do y. If you take that as insults, maybe you should learn what an insult actually is.
    (5)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 05-07-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If you take that as insults, maybe you should learn what an insult actually is.
    I didn't say you were insulting, I said you were an ass. There is a difference

I also don't disagree with your math, I just don't see why you have to shove it in people's faces and try to make them feel inferior to you in the process of explaining it. It may be the internet, but it shouldn't justify any lack of humanity.
    (3)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Retsujo View Post
    I didn't say you were insulting, I said you were an ass. There is a difference

I also don't disagree with your math, I just don't see why you have to shove it in people's faces and try to make them feel inferior to you in the process of explaining it. It may be the internet, but it shouldn't justify any lack of humanity.
    You're just over sensitive, were you picked on a lot as a child?
    (3)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You're just over sensitive, were you picked on a lot as a child?
    Well I'm a Ginger so of course I was picked on a lot. But I'm not being oversensitive :P

Just trying to explain why people are challenging you on what you've posted, since you haven't taken the clue.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yeah, I do agree on that a lot, in a way. I just don't think the reason to it is that people suggested other things; more like they just didn't want to fix the real issues (and I guess they still don't, seeing they create stuff like the trials of glow for the weapons in question haha).

Oh well. Time will tell, what will become of it all, relics and the like.
    Thinking it might even happen sooner than later.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    ITT: We hit both fear of math and 'you don't know if you don't have X' all in one post!
    (2)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast