Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

[dev1102] Meteor had better be obtainable!

So it seems that changes to both spirits, and wyverns have been put on hold because of Meteor.
    If it turns out that Meteor is then only obtainable as a 0.0000001% drop from final VW chapter, I'm sure I won't be the only person feeling somewhat annoyed, and I hope that the dev team will realise that they've been wasting their time making sure that a spell that 6 people can cast will work properly, if it takes a month to see 6 people that can cast it that are even on the same server!

Maybe I'm just being pessamistic, but we can only go on past performances.
    (24)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 03-26-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    everything in the game is obtainable...
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    everything in the game is obtainable...
    Sorry, I thought it was obvious what I meant, but I'll make it more obvious for the likes of young Mr Hatcher.

By obtainable, I'm talking current 96-99 scrolls obtainable, not augmented lv 99 r/m/e obtainable. SE have said similar statements regarding the obtainability of the arise scroll and the aug 99 r/m/e, so let's not make Meteor another.
    (7)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't mind it being a quest, mission or drop that's hard to do, so long as it's not a Coruscanti rare grind.
    (8)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I don't mind it being a quest, mission or drop that's hard to do, so long as it's not a Coruscanti rare grind.
    Exactly. TBH I wouldn't mind if they added an entire whole new add-on to which this was a choice of rewards at the end (that you can redo the final battle to obtain all other rewards, avatar fight style), as long as it's not just in the game as a retention incentive.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Sorry, I thought it was obvious what I meant, but I'll make it more obvious for the likes of young Mr Hatcher.

By obtainable, I'm talking current 96-99 scrolls obtainable, not augmented lv 99 r/m/e obtainable. SE have said similar statements regarding the obtainability of the arise scroll and the aug 99 r/m/e, so let's not make Meteor another.
    So you want BLM's trademark spell as obtainable as all the other spells..... right!?

Then you woke up, come on BCNM Vs. the 3 tarutaru's for a 0.5% drop rate.
    (3)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I wish they'd listen to the OP, but I know they won't. They're going to set the drop rate preposterously low and put it in the hardest place to reach on the hardest mob to kill as a substitute for actual content. By the time the unlucky among us obtain it what will there be to use it on? The same NMs you had to plow through a hundred+ times to get the scroll in the first place? Some now trivial NM from 5, 6, or 7 years ago?
    (2)

It will be obtainable you know form VW 1% drop rate.
    (1)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    It will be obtainable you know form VW 1% drop rate.
    And it'll go to people who don't even have BLM levelled.
    (9)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Siiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelle View Post
    And it'll go to people who don't even have BLM levelled.
    And it will be rare/ex so people who get it in voidwatch cannot sell or trade it.
    (11)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast