Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zamiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Arcon is semi right, altho BLM I have personally seen pull off 8k-10k tier V nukes. Now as for aga and aja I have seen 4k-6k, this is in Abyssea also the BLM was using new empyrean staves, top notch gear and hells guardian, baying moon, and MM atmas. Now for saevel if the WAR is getting owned outside Abyssea they need to stop being gimp. You can FC mobs with small amount of dmg taken if you are geared right and ws gear is good. Most people I see getting owned is all in perle and pink armor. WE ARE 99 PEOPLE you can farm empyrean armor solo, there are quest to get seals and easy nm that drop +2 items. Not to mention DOM OP you can get seals 1 time per game day.
    (1)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Padn View Post
    I was wondering if there was plans in the future to remove or lighten the Aga nerf that was placed awhile back on aga spells. I mean a single target spell in abyssea can do 7k easy but a ga spell will do 2.2k on two mobs. I was wondering this because other jobs like War with fel cleave are able to do more on lots of mobs but Aga spells are still limited to small numbers. Thanks.
    There is one blm i seen that did the new blizzard aoe for 9600 damage on a single target in abyseea but when he nuked like 2-3 it was 2000 or something much lower, i was like huh? @_@ it is very weird anyway even if the numbers are not exact.
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    +2 set proc or magical critical or both for the 9.6k

I've done jas for about 10k or 11k before but it's no more than a wtfcrit.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2