Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Donwu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

New players on Leviathan

If you need an LS or a group just to help out occasionally (we'd prefer if you'd join the LS ), please contact myself or anyone from TeamShortBus LS. We have become proud of helping newer players and showing the ropes of all jobs. We guarantee to have someone with the job you want to play leveled. Even better, we all don't take the game, or ourselves, too seriously, so it's as much fun as you could have on a video game. Don't worry about how much your toon gets killed, we will hold a contest once the death stats come out to see who has the most deaths! Remember, it's just a game Focker. We all started somewhere ^^
    (0)
    99 SAM, DRK, THF, SMN, RDM, MNK, RNG, WAR, BLM, NIN, COR
    90 Caladbolg 90 Armageddon

TeamShortBus on Leviathan - Good helpful fun no matter what level you are! Helping take peeps from gimp to pimp! YES! All 7 players on Leviathan!

Life long Pally here...i've died countless times. But that's part of the job aye?

Just came back to the game three days before this meltdown in japan, hoping things get back together soon. I'll be looking for ya in Levi, My old shell Hikari transfered over from Remora. Lost a lot of people it seems...

Anywho, see in the world Don!
    (0)

Character
    Donwu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Freakin sweet ^^ the day it (hopefully) opens back up I will for sure find you in game.
    (0)

TeamShortBus on Leviathan - Good helpful fun no matter what level you are! Helping take peeps from gimp to pimp! YES! All 7 players on Leviathan!

I'll be keeping an eye out for u guys then lol. Returning player looking to get whm up. just too dam hard to solo mages these days.......
    (0)
    Leviathan
    Windurst Rank 4
    Mnk42 Dnc21 Thf15 Whm10 Smn3 Bst3

Character
    Ruvion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Hey Don. I've seen you around in PJ and seen your ls. Love the name, btw. I'm a long time player and would love to get a pearl and help out some of the newer folks on our server when I'm not doing stuff with my static abys group.
    (0)

Character
    Donwu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    awesome and awesome ^^ tepco willing we will see you guys tuesday ^^ idk if you guys have ever partied or done stuff with rivindale, but he was the inspiration for the shell name. he isnt just a short bus passenger, we cant let him sit near a window because of the spit stains from licking it. lookin forward to it
    (0)

Character
    Ruvion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think I was in an LS with Riv a few months ago, names familiar anyhow. Cool, got my fingers crossed that we'll be back up and running on Tuesday^^.
    (0)

Hey, I was actually on Carbuncle for the longest time and had a decent to wimpy character, but now i'm back and looking for a fun LS. You should be hearing from me once the servers come back online (those poor people, and so self sacrificing. My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones in that disaster) Character name is Saleene. Thanks for your post!
    (0)

Sweet! Can I wear my helmets and my shouldermapad and eat cotton candy, and moon people outside of the shortbus causetheirnotcoollikeweare?! can i can i can i?!?!

hehe...looking forward to meeting you folks in the game. When i left off, WotG had just come out and I wasn't feeling the need for it. But, like many things in one's life; looking for a legal, non socio-pathic way to vent frustrations of our liberal run united states is always needed.

...hmm, too much?
    (0)

Character
    Donwu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Well, Friday instead of today QQ. But at least we have a goal date!!!

I never really rolled with a tag of liberal or conservative, if I did have to choose though I'd probably lie in moderate based on view. I pretty much stick by my opinion of vote candidate, not party. If only Obama could pull a Clinton and get over a lot of the hurdles by becoming more of a moderate than a liberal, we would likely start back down the road of prosperity that we were on when that joint effort left Washington. 5 of those 8 were some damn fine years... But thats a whole other thread :P

At any rate, just glad to have some good new folks around. See you in 3 days.

BTW forgot to mention, there are some things that I usually give a heads-up about before you join. Nothing major, just a preference issue of the members personally. Being as diverse as the shell is, I throw the heads-up out before hand.
    (0)
    Last edited by Donwu; 03-23-2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: i fer-gotted

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast