Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    If you want a response from the Dev team, you have to translate it into Japanese and post it in their forums

/shrug
    (1)

Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    If you want a response from the Dev team, you have to translate it into Japanese and post it in their forums

/shrug
    LOL I tried... google translate didn't work out so well with the JP base.
    (1)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Prior to the level cap raise that wasn't what DRKs would talk about. It was Scyth or GTFO, as evidence by the number of Apocs vs Ragnaroks. There was no reason to use GSWD once the days of /THF SC died out on HNMs, basically anything past 2004/2005. We're talking DRK, attack isn't exactly a problem. Right now Resolution is a much better WS then any of the scyth WS which is sad. The empy WS needs fixed, heck the brand new lv 99 scyth WS needs it's mod changed from lol-INT to STR.
    @ 75

Apoc were made cause the HASTE aftermath was an insane boost back then and you could heal your self with it.

Ragna was basically Subduer +1 (1 more DMG and pretty much the same crit rate)

Honestly Ragnarok was a fashion statment more than trying to be the best DRK (i still would of liked Ragnarok back then cause i like GSD)

Ragna are made NOW cause the Occ does 2.5 DMG procs more often and the acc + dmg + Resoluition is the best setup for DRK (minus mythic)

Yes DRK/THF died out w/ /SAM

but Great sword was easily the best weapon for alot of harder stuff like JoL, Kirin, sea/sky gods some ZNM stuff and the scythe or GTFO stuff ur on about was when we killed birds for hrs on end.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 03-23-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Ragnarok has also shown the highest growth of relics. Back at 75 it was one of the weakest relics, but after all the updates, it's raised itself up to being the highest raw dps weapon in the game (this is of course not counting ranged/ammo combinations). So really it's just a much much more appealing weapon than it once was
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4