Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unique Dancer Weapon

Wouldn't it be great if Dancer had it's own unique weapon?

My suggestion would be dual battle fans.
    They could be even faster than daggers, just slightly less attack power with other effects added onto them.
    (0)

Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    For some reason I'm imagining these code/skillwise as Daggers that are slashing instead of piercing as a hidden effect.
    (0)

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Would be cool and would give us more options for dmg type. What kind of ws or abilities would you want with them?
    (0)
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would like to see hand to hand and staff boosted to B+. that would allow us to proc something that Thief can't. It would also play well into dancer theme. Would open up a lot of play style and opportunity without overpowering DNC.
    (0)

I would enjoy some more h2h skill/weapon skills just to fit into the lore.

I like the concept of fans, but I imagine they would still be classified as daggers, can't see SE making a new weapon class this late in the game.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    wasn't hear when that was added. but still I think gear swaping is stupid. That is my opinion, anfd I have the right to say it. If you care to insult me over my opinion then you just prove how childish you are
    Translation: I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off of me and sticks to you, you noob brat gear swapping elitist soloists.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    that signature is great.
    (1)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    I kinda like the big glaive thing that Penelo has in the DS sequel for ffxii (the revenant wings one) fans would be nifty too, and failing both of those, I'd love to see a boost to our H2H skill...dancing in battle is more of a martial arts thing irl anyway.

PS, Alkaline, that's the best sig I've ever seen lol
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Firinia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I never could quite figure out why SE gave DNC hand-to-hand skill at such a low rank. Also.. the NPC dancers (Well at least the ones wearing the AF since DNC NPCs don't seem to know how to actually be a DNC 99% of the time) in the campaign areas use hand-to-hand but it's next to worthless for you to use it...

As for fans, it seems like it'd be a pretty interesting thing to have, but I don't see it happening for reasons already stated above, lol.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I really really wanna see hand to hand and staff the more I think about it. Batons are perfect.
    (0)

Character
    Serei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    how about SE letting us use whips? it's a thought i've had floating in my head for a while. (Still would love to see them give us some throwing WS's.. but one can dream i suppose.)
    (0)

I shall dance upon thy grave.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast