Thread: 99 GSWD

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

99 GSWD

Ok now that I've finished my WAR and SAM's 99 weapon I'm looking to make one for DRK. I have no intention of getting Empy / Relic / Mythic but am looking for the next best thing. I have 5/5 Resolution already.

Would the 99 STR GSWD be the weapon to shoot for? Experienced DRK's pleast assist.
    (1)

If you're talking about Magian Trials...

The oCc.atk.twice one i think is decent.

Alternatively, a Borealis or Jing. Greatsword work fine. I'm not sure how the Weaponskill Damage on stacks up to the Jing or Borealis, but I'm pretty sure Borealis would win in that department.
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Talking about a GSWD 90~99 that doesn't require a ton of dedication to get. I don't play DRK often enough to justify an Emp / Relic but I refuse to gimp it up.

Thanks for the feedback.
    (1)

If you dont got a bunch of time, Just get a Jingang Greatsword, Its not horribly expensive.. ish, And it requires nothing but a trip to the AH, and its a great sword.
    (2)

Prettymuch what Karbuncle Said. Borealis is rare, and if you don't have a VW ls, shouts can be rare. The OaT seems to be the popular choice these days, and not as big of a time commitment as an emp or GS, but all those kills will still be a pretty big time commitment. Jingang on the other hand you can just pick up at your local AH
    (1)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Gram is better than jingang but WAR can't use.
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Ok update to this.
    I just finished stage 4 on Rag, 50/70 on Stage 5. This should be finished soon.

I noticed something that has sunk my spirits, it's 431 delay.

So now I'm asking the DRK community what's a good build to get the lowest X-hit possible while keeping 25% gear haste on both /WAR and /SAM? Needing best / near best TP / WS setups. I haven't yet started 100 Nyzule runs but that's on the radar, otherwise most gear options are on the table. If I went this far to get a Relic I'm not going to gimp myself by being lazy on the TP / WS gear.
    (0)

Character
    Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You got to stage4 before realizing the stats on the final weapon? o_Oa
    (1)
    Convictions are a more dangerous enemy of truth than lies.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Oh I realized them, just didn't click how annoying it would be for a lower hit build. Need to tweak my gear that's all.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Ok update to this.
    I just finished stage 4 on Rag, 50/70 on Stage 5. This should be finished soon.

I noticed something that has sunk my spirits, it's 431 delay.

So now I'm asking the DRK community what's a good build to get the lowest X-hit possible while keeping 25% gear haste on both /WAR and /SAM? Needing best / near best TP / WS setups. I haven't yet started 100 Nyzule runs but that's on the radar, otherwise most gear options are on the table. If I went this far to get a Relic I'm not going to gimp myself by being lazy on the TP / WS gear.
    can 6 hit w/ the best gear for DRK atm i use
    50 stp in tp and 25 stp in WS for a 99% 6 hit

/war u can 6 hit but i believe u need to use alot of Stp in WS to sustain it so really isn't worth it.
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast