Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's not the point I was making. The rep moved it without any acknowedgement of what the thread contianed. Probably without even reading and/or comprehending the point it was trying to make. They simply saw blm in the title and moved it without thinking. Actions like that put the forum in dissaray.
    That might be your opinion, but that doesn't mean it's actually what happened.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Oh hey, test server people. I'm siding with elemental, but I just wanted to double check that this isn't dark based.
    (0)

Player
    Originally posted by Byrth in regards to Meteor:

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post

* This Spell Cannot Resist. We cast it a lot. Not a single thing that could be called a Resist.

* This spell really is non-elemental. Pluto's and the Dark Affinity damage+ Magian stave both did nothing for it.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Meteor is nonelemental, and categorized as dark magic.

The spell is basically worthless when cast alone, but incredibly powerful (and I mean holy s**t powerful) when cast by a party of black mages.

Some details in case you can't be bothered to actually read the test feedback forum:

413 MP (currently)

own experience:
    ~1200-1500 dmg solo (depending on target and equipment)
    ~18500 dmg w/ 5 BLMs
    Some have reported over 60000 dmg w/ 6 blm in Abyssea. (Note that no elemental atma affect it- only MAB / INT is useful)

When cast by multiple players, it really does combine into one spell with a single damage total (it's not like ja spells where each spellcast does its own damage)- Players don't have to start casting at the exact same time, the casting for the first person won't finish until the casting for the last person finishes. The first person to start casting gets credit for the damage/kill. It says in the log when cast by a group: "Soandso leads the casting of Meteor. Target takes # damage."

The animation is completely totally different from monster meteor. It's amazing, this is probably one of the most badass things ever to be added to the game. You really can MEE TEE ORR just like the chebukkis
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-13-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So now, who ever it is moving thread read your last one and moved it to tactics.... This is getting rediculous. If a mod moves a thread, he should not be able to move it covertly and without reason like this one keeps doing. I'm assuming it's the same one because this is getting moronic.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2