Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    1. Do you or any of the ppl in your group use Windower ?
    2. Do you or any of the ppl in your group uses Apradar/fillmode/dat mod or anything else?

Yes to either one of the 2 above means you ARE USING 3rd party tools. Get to 100th without any of these tools and then I'll STFU. Until then, stop agruing that FLOOR 100 is do-able without these tools and that SE should not fix it!
    God, shut the hell up.

There's a difference between "If you can't flee 24/7, you can't get this Regain Feather from Parradamo Tor" and "Having a map makes things a bit easier".

You're annoying. Please stop posting. You don't contribute anything of value to the discussion.
    (5)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    lol.

Yup, I'm never one for having all the top gears across the board, you can ask ppl who knows me. If I were to grade myself, I'm an above avg player that plays all my jobs competently (okay other than even trying to main heal on RDM, ppl who ever have to suffer through that I'm sorry). I know that I'm definitely better then half of the ppl who has relics/emps. I wont disrespect my relic or emp by gearing crap with it.

And at the same time, I dont pretend that I'm better than everyone else either if I cheat by using 3rd party programs. Again, as I've said earlier, my issue isn't against ppl who chooses to use these 3rd party tools. But my issue is against you guys coming in here saying that Floor 100 is do-able for ppl who doesn't use tools at all. When you can show me that you are so SKILL that you can reach Floor 100, then I will STFU. but until then, stop acting like you're better than a lot of ppl are because you're only better because you CHEATED.
    (8)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soidisant View Post
    I editted my post to add in the bit that says '+ post results' in case you were going to get anal and say 'You were posting on BG too!'. That was literally the only edit to the post. There was never any mention of fillmode or apradar or anything else. But nice try on making shit up to try support your argument.

Even if someone from my group posted saying 'I USE BLAH BLAH', I would still never personally mention it on these forums. It is not my place to implicate others even if there's only a 0.001% chance they got banned for it.

It is possible to reach 100 without 3rd party apps. Just because people are supposedly using them when reaching 100, doesn't mean it isn't possible without using them. For instance I would be amazed if there was any top tier VW kills that took place with zero windower users present but that doesn't mean that T6 VW is impossible without using windower.
    Until I see a SS that shows ppl reaching Floor 100, then yes, it's possible but realistically near impossible. Again, I dont have issues with what and how ppl chooses to play their game. My only issue is that you guys are making it sounds like this event isn't broken and needs to be fixed. So until you can reach floor 100th without cheating, stoping claiming that 100th is doable please for the rest of the playerbase so SE will fix this F*ed up event.
    (5)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    God, shut the hell up.

There's a difference between "If you can't flee 24/7, you can't get this Regain Feather from Parradamo Tor" and "Having a map makes things a bit easier".

You're annoying. Please stop posting. You don't contribute anything of value to the discussion.
    And you're contributing by how? Showing that Floor 100 is do-able but with holding the fact that it is indeed only currently do-able by using 3rd party tool?

Please. Those ppl are only able to do it because they are using tools. If and when ppl are able to get to Floor 100 without tools, then I'll STFU. But until then, I'll keep telling SE that this event is broken and needs to be fixed.
    (6)

Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    How many times do I have to say it. If you put 6 competent people in a group and throw them into Nyzul then they will reach Floor 60-80 consistently with practice. They will sometimes reach 100+. This is regardless of 3rd party tools.

If you are incapable of this then yes our group is better than you. However, if you are a competent player and have competent friends then you 100% will be capable of this even without any 3rd party help.

We didn't come post want acclaim or anything like that. We were posting to show that Nyzul is not anywhere near as bad as people make out. And the majority of the people complaining probably haven't even given this event serious attempts with decent set-ups.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    And you're contributing by how? Showing that Floor 100 is do-able but with holding the fact that it is indeed only currently do-able by using 3rd party tool?

Please. Those ppl are only able to do it because they are using tools. If and when ppl are able to get to Floor 100 without tools, then I'll STFU. But until then, I'll keep telling SE that this event is broken and needs to be fixed.
    The event could use work. But you're being a gigantic flaming troglodyte and it's pissing me off. Go away.

It shouldn't matter to you either way. Even if the event gets fixed properly, you're never going to hit floor 100.
    (4)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    get busy cheatin or stay busy suckin

(2)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    The event could use work. But you're being a gigantic flaming troglodyte and it's pissing me off. Go away.

It shouldn't matter to you either way. Even if the event gets fixed properly, you're never going to hit floor 100.
    lol this thing isn't hard to competent ppl. my group 4+1mule+1guest on our 3rd run, we beat the floor 60 boss but have to exit @ 65.

Our setup is: 2x BLU (I'm one of them with a fakealmac), MNK (vere) + BRD (mule usually @ start), SCH, DRK (cata) right now.

We have a guest now cuz one of our regular one is busy with IRL.

Nysul Isle is all about team work and being fast on your feet. Being able to response to different situation is far more important then having all pimped out ppl because most NMs die fast anyway. (We got Nekko/Nukko/Flayer in 1 run and then that annoying THF Qiqirn is a real pain in the rear).

This event isn't hard, the only HARD part is the near impossible way to reaching floor 100 on a consistent basis. And that is what needs fixing.
    (5)

Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If you could hit 100 on a consistent basis then the stats of the items would have to be reduced. Which is basically what 80 drops are. If those 100 drops were changed to the 80 drops and the difficulty to reaching 100 reduced to the difficulty of reach 80, then people would not be complaining.

People are only complaining because there's better gear that they view as unobtainable. The actual stats on that gear doesn't matter.
    (4)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yall just need to stop complaining lol. Keep doing the event and i GUARENTEE you if your skilled and have good gear, you will get atleast floor 80 gear eventually. Oh and you cant expect to freakin hit floor 100 samurai's with your damn kikugosaku >.> Get real shit and try again.
    (0)

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast