Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Alei
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

AntiquityPlusOne Linkshell Looking For Returning Players [Collaborate is now w/ us!]

Hello out there to players who are looking towards the official forums for a new linkshell. You have found a home.

My name is Alei and I run the largest linkshell on Bahamut Server, Antiquityplusone / Antiquityplustwo. On an average night our linkshell has anywhere from 60-80 members online at once. The reason we have two linkpearls is because one linkshell can only hold 64 members. Antiquityplustwo is used as an overflow linkshell for when the main linkshell is full.

The reason I am still recruiting is because I believe in creating community. We are entering into a space that not many linkshells go into. Multi-linkshell linkshells are a rare thing (especially nowadays). My philosophy as a leader of our linkshell surrounds my understanding of how linkshells have operated over the last 10 years. I believe that since we are beyond the 10 year reunion it is time for us to re-think how linkshells are formed. My linkshell represents both endgame and social. We are a LS beyond definitions according to how linkshells are classified.

Another reason I started this linkshell is because I want a place for all of my old friends to return too. With the release of a new expansion a lot of old players are returning to the game. As a player who has played for 10 years I understand the excitement of a new expansion. I am seeing my friends return to the game (perhaps you are one of them) and want to have a linkshell ready and waiting for them. A group that will explore the new expansion together. A place for you to learn once more, and to make friends.

I could go on for hours, but please /tell me in-game if you want to talk more or join the linkshell. There are multiple ways to contact me, and please use one of them to get ahold of me ^__^
    • /tell Alei in-game
    • Contact Alei via FFXIAH private message
    • Go into jeuno and /shout or /yell for Alei
    • Visit our website www.antiquityplusone.guildwork.com and message Alei on there.
    (1)

Character
    Aaniss
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I must say out of the 4 1/2 years iv been playing Alei and his LS has been the most active and best LS i have found on this server. I've gotten more help and have had more fun with this group of people then any other groups I've ran with. The events are always active and people are always around when u need them. No one will judge you or down you here because we are all the same when u come to A+1 'n' A+2! I'd like to take this time to thank them all and tell them how happy i am that i have found my home on ffxi! Just because its a big LS does not mean it can't run and function properly! Thank you all who have made this a great place to call home! Looking forward to the future of A+1 'n' A+2 !!
    (0)

Character
    Mazley
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    As a member who is in this LS and still quite new to the game. I can say without the people in this awesome LS, I'd be a lost lost soul in the game. If you are new or not we are a great group of people. Look forward to meeting all the new people
    (0)

Character
    Aaniss
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Arch Dynamis Lord clear! Grats

(0)

Character
    Villy
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    U guys still recruiting?
    (0)

Player
    yes we are
    (0)

Character
    Starfish
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 15
    Hello I am a returning player interested to join. can you tell me the time zone you play in? thanks
    (0)

Character
    Anarai
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 24
    Will be contacting you sometime this weekend Alei, have had several people mention your LS for returning players, all good things of course
    (0)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This LS is now a sham, and the leader has already admitted to abusing the LS' bank.
    (1)

Character
    Anarai
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 24
    This LS is now a sham, and the leader has already admitted to abusing the LS' bank.
    Well that came out of nowhere. I hadn't heard any of that. I'm starting to wonder if there are any Linkshells left haha.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast