The monopolization of Dynamis zones by Beastmasters has gotten out of hand. Beastmasters have become extremely rude and carry themselves with a sense of entitlement in Dynamis zones. The gathering of all the monsters in the zone and sense that this is their right and elitism is horrible. Everywhere you go and in every zone, there are multiple BSTs claiming all the monsters and with several unclaimed, but partly damaged mobs with hate on them. When another player claims a mob, BSTs become disgruntled and give them attitude for doing so.

An example I can give is when I claimed an unclaimed monster next to a BST at what looked like full hp and only realized after claiming that it had been "red proc'd," to which the BST exchanged the following words: "F- yourself n-word." This is completely inappropriate behavior and has gone too far.

This entire process takes away from the ability of other players to enjoy the Dynamis event and to participate in the event at all when they are unable to claim monsters.

I propose that something (more than just the downgrade in TH to TH1 mentioned in the upcoming updates) be done to make Dynamis more equitable and fun for ALL players on FFXI.

Some suggestions to fix this process would be:
1) To limit the number of players who are able to enter each zone, setting a cap in each zone dependent on the size of the zone.
2) To take away treasure hunter effects from pets entirely, leaving TH to be a unique ability to the Thief and RNG job class.
3) To change the way the system works so that one person cannot hold hate on more than one monster at a time.