Character
    Tesla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Multiple XP trials for Relic +2 in Dynamis - Tavnazia

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it was meant to work this way, but if you try to work on multiple trials in Dynamis - Tavnazia, it splits the xp over the two pieces. I was working on trials 4982 and 4981 for THF legs and hands, respectively, and got half the xp on both pieces rather than get full credit on both. I understand that these trials are meant to be difficult given the augment they reward, but if every other trial done in pairs reward both with full credit, a warning needs to be put in place or it needs to be corrected. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this issue.
    (0)

Greetings, Transam!

Thank you for posting your concerns about accumulating experience points while accomplishing trials in Dynamis-Tavnazia. In order to make sure that the development team has sufficient information to attempt to replicate what you have experienced and conduct a thorough investigation, it would be a great help to us if you could provide the following details:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Equipment:
    Party or Solo:

Thanks again for your participation!
    (0)

Character
    Tesla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Oh yes, details always help. I do apologize.

Platform: Windows 7 x64
    ISP: Cox
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 50 Mbps
    Date & Time: 2/7/2012 10:30pm PST
    Frequency: Upon the defeat of every mob with both pieces equipped
    Character Name: Tesla
    Race: Hume
    World: Bahamut
    Main Job: THF
    Support Job: DNC
    Equipment: Thokcha, Thief's Knife, Raider's Boomerand, Raider's Bonnet +2, Agasaya's Collar, Suppanomimi, Brutal Earring, Raider's Vest +2, Assassin's Armlets +2, Heed Ring, Rajas Ring, Atheling Mantle, Twilight Belt, Assassin's Culottes +2, Raider's Poulaines +2
    Party or Solo: Party of 6, allianced with 2 people not in zone

I'm not sure if this would affect it but I'm sure it's relevant, but I was using a charge off a Kupofried's Ring to boost XP gain and we were also receiving Corsair's Roll from a COR99 in the party. Both pieces in question are in bold type.
    (0)

Greetings again, Transam!

Thank you for posting the information that I requested. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking here and here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. Thank you for your report!
    (0)