Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Character
    Seyomeyo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Go for the new BGM. Always nice to hear something new. Not that the old tracks are bad, but new music does help to distinguish content from other content. Makes it feel fresher
    (4)

It depends what the compromise is going to be to allow the space for the new BGM. Maybe release the update without it, then wait 2 weeks and release the BGM separately?
    (0)

Player
    Your reasoning behind not releasing a new BGM is that the version update will be 3MB larger? Seriously?
    (1)

Just about everyone has high speed internet these days. I'm sure an extra audio track wont drastically lengthen the version update by much, if at all.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Monsters don't wear gear, eat food and rarely have buffs on them (PLD / WHM / RDM notwithstanding). Just like they don't have ridiculous attack, neither do they have ridiculous defense nor evasion.
    And Kirin is not a SMN, he's a "monster", special stats and all. Player community has defined him as a SMN because he astral flows, otherwise we could just as easily of called him a BLM because he use's Stone V / Stonega IV / Quake. Or a MNK because he attacks with two hands. And so forth.

There are two new BGMs added from the last version update, at least to the live server.
    (1)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

I came across this exchange between Mocchi, Ito, and Fujito that I thought you might be interested in…

Name:  forum0224.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  11.5 KB

Ito: This is pending, but this is what we have right now in terms of equipment that we are trying to implement along with the introduction of Legion as well as the synthesis skill cap adjustments.

Mocchi: Oh snap! These stats are nuts! STR and AGI +8, attack, accuracy, subtle blow, haste +4%, DOUBLE ATTA…

Fujito: Whoa hey! We’ve just begun testing on this stuff, so there is still a high chance that the stats and values may change, so watch what you’re sayin’! Everyone, I apologize, this is still in the planning stages.

Mocchi: Right…pending. It’s pending.
    (11)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Too bad that piece has spikes on it, and anything non-DRK that has spikes is an instant turn off.
    (0)

Character
    Zackan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    lol its a cool looking piece, and first reply is a nag lol^^ funny, i am getting that piece for my blm!!

(so what if blm's cant wear, i can dream cant i?) oh and i want a lvl 99 Scythe!!!

Trial to upgrade Maleficus to lvl 99 maybe? yah yah, /dream... ok sleep time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zackan; 02-25-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Player
    STR+8 AGI+8? hold the phone!
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    STR+8 AGI+8? hold the phone!
    it's pending. Clearly, it'd be too powerful as described. I mean, haste+4% on top of that? Sweet Altana, my moogle's pompom would explode out of sheer awesomeness.
    (1)
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think that I have ended up where I intended to be." -- Douglas Adams

~ Balkanska mafia ~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast