Thread: Website Bug

Character
    Braidyn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18

Website Bug

I am not sure if this has been posted, but I was unable to select my primary character upon registration when using Fire Fox. I had to use IE in order to do this.

As an aside, I am a web developer, and telling me that IE is the only supported browser is not going to cut it. I think that this should be fixed, IMHO.

As an aside to the aside, no one has told me that yet from SE, but I fear that they will.
    (0)

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    I use Chrome and have no issues with it. It is unfortunate that you had to resort to IE. That's like facing a choice between falling off a cliff and being hit by a train. A slow moving train that will probably crash before it hits you, and even if it does, it will be going so slow that it would be a miracle if it even bruised you. It could likely be an issue with Firefox. I would also inform them in case it's on there end.
    (0)
    I do not apologize for my sarcasm, I just ask that you have a damn sense of humor. I'm the comic relief, dammit!

Support Rep
    jm47048,

We do apologize for the problems you experienced, however the Technical Support Forum is not the correct forum to discuss issues with the Forums themselves. That would be the Website Bugs forum, to which this thread has been moved.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jm47048 View Post
    As an aside, I am a web developer, and telling me that IE is the only supported browser is not going to cut it.
    The sense of entitlement is strong in this one.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Braidyn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    Strong yes.... necessary.... also yes. Still no response on the issue. My cousin also had a ton of issues. I got him signed up tonight and he had to download the latest IE in order to do it. Tons of 601 errors when trying to enter a credit card.... all kinds of things are broken. Needs work folks!
    (0)