Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    Update notes:
    * changing how Save TP works
    * Save TP now caps at X
    * trollface.jpg
    I told you guys this was going to happen.
    (0)

Player
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    SO lemme get this straight. We already get shafted on drops in VW, so they decide they want to make our means of killing the NM alot slower, and then tell us they will be reducing the amount of temps we recieve via proc, and they aren't going to increase the drop rate, but will give us claim slips, so that people who ALREADY HAVE the item can sell. I think they should atleast make claim slips so you don't have to obtain the item, but can take claim slip right away. I know plenty of people who will be annoiyed that they have to keep their coruscanti that they want to drop, just for that .02% chance that another may drop to them and they may sell it. Seems almost RETARDED to me.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°̉ø

Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    troll-faces-hit-finland-14519-1296157290-20.jpg
    Heh, I can't read the smaller text, but the title is basically something like “Objective: Harassment” or “The purpose being harassment”...
    Can't really think of a better translation right now. Tired.

And further in, it speaks of how “spammers and trolls kill conversations in the internet-communities with their behaviour”.

Is that your purpose?
    Is that what you want?

Well, do ya!?

On another note, the heading on the lower-left says: “12 years of imprisonment to for taking a head”. No idea what head, how it was taken, or/and where it was taken to since that's all that's visible... It doesn't exactly say that it was stolen, but rather it was just taken from someone... or some thing...

Awk-waaard.

As for the topic, I'll just wait and see. ^^
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20