Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Thief's Knife: +1 THF
    Assassin's Armlet's +2: +2 TH
    Raider's Poulaines +2: +1 TH
    I own all of these and Proc TH8, No offense... It's 4
    Why would I be offended?

When TH "procs", as people call it, it only "upgrades" (would be the correct term). Meaning, if it procs TH8, you already had TH7 on before that. TH itself doesn't need to proc at all, as soon as you perform an offensive action on a mob, you apply your current level of TH on it (unless there's already a higher level of TH present on the mob).
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

How is that possible to upgrade if the upgrade happens with the opening attack?
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    How is that possible to upgrade if the upgrade happens with the opening attack?
    I'm actually somewhat surprised they got it right without messing this special case up. I assume that as soon as you initiate the offensive action, the TH level you currently have is applied, then the TH upgrade kicks in as an additional effect. Regardless of how they coded it, that is how it is, base TH is 3. You can see it in the traits menu as well, they have "Treasure Hunter", "Treasure Hunter II" and "Treasure Hunter III" listed. If that doesn't convince you, I've done some large scale TH testing on lizards and noticed a clear difference in the tiers (at least lower tiers), one shotting tons of them without ever getting an upgrade (through ranged attacks), just from different gear.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    If that doesn't convince you.
    I'll take your word. >_> But now I feel like an idiot. But I guess that would make some sense, the initial strike most likely aggros the mob before it actually connects with it. But for game semantic the engagement and upgrade happen almost instantaneous with one another.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Vazerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    /hasn't read the last few pages, and then the first ~25 pages

Instead of nerfing BST TH, SE should have just added more mobs/faster respawns in Dynamis to relieve congestion, because obviously this was the reason for the nerf. When 10 people is more than enough to occupy an entire zones JA procs, there's a problem.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    You need to learn how to quote, or don't quote at all.
    (4)

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    By all means go on ahead do it, or zip-it
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by deces View Post
    By all means go on ahead do it, or zip-it
    Replace that wall-o-text with a link to the thread, before someone reports it using the little triangle icon on the bottom left of your monster post.
    (2)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Replace that wall-o-text with a link to the thread, before someone reports it using the little triangle icon on the bottom left of your monster post.
    Or at least spoiler it.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    As an adjustment to the balance of Treasure Hunter at level 99, the below pets will have their Treasure Hunter effect changed to Treasure Hunter I.

-Dipper Yuly
    -Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.

Apologies for the necro-bump, but 7 years later, there is no gear that has "Pet: Treasure Hunter +"....right? What a strange thing to mention after nerfing Pets from TH3 to TH1....
    (2)

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32