Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Got to love how everything is being put on hold just because of Blm and Meteor. Wish I worked at a company where we can say "You know I don't feel like putting in extra time to finish everything we have told 1,000's of people just because we have been working on 1 thing." It just blows my mind how a company does this and feels just fine about it.
    (1)

Love squishy mobs

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    What do you mean with "proper" monster behavior?

I also hope they realized that assault resets timers and they had to wait ages due to the bug, and they got the developers to fix it.
    I hope this is what he means by "proper" though I also hope they didn't *accidentally* discover this behavior... lol.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotmorning View Post
    Got to love how everything is being put on hold just because of Blm and Meteor. Wish I worked at a company where we can say "You know I don't feel like putting in extra time to finish everything we have told 1,000's of people just because we have been working on 1 thing." It just blows my mind how a company does this and feels just fine about it.
    It isn't unreasonable that they try and get something done and pushing something else up a release, instead of pushing both up.

But I hope they won't waste more time on BLM after, since they got all the spells they need, while our spirits still need some work.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    It isn't unreasonable that they try and get something done and pushing something else up a release, instead of pushing both up.

But I hope they won't waste more time on BLM after, since they got all the spells they need, while our spirits still need some work.
    It would be super cool if they just finished the update before announcing the date and implementing it.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've been reading about Meteor and it got me to thinking a little. Then I was reading a poorly translated post in the JP forums about Bahamut (I think something along the lines of it being too powerful and the avatar would have to be designed from scratch or whatever) and it got me to thinking some more.

Meteor was too powerful before, and shoot, its pretty powerful now, and Black Mages are gonna get it. But think about how they get it... it is group cast.

Think about it... perhaps just one Summoner is too weak to bring forth the full power of Bahamut. But how about six? It would be a total nightmare to program I'm sure, but some form of Bahamut, either as a two hour that multiple SMN group cast, or some combined pet that multiple Summoners can command to use a Blood Pact, or some variation on some scale of something like this might be able to work from the balance perspective.

It might be infeasible, but I think it would be the best bet for Summoners everywhere to get Bahamut if a group cast or group pet mechanic was considered for it as an option. Obviously we'll have to see how well received Meteor is by Black Mages but if people really like it maybe we'll also see Summoner parties pooling their powers together to get even a gram of Bahamut's power.
    (1)

Character
    Sasaraixx
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Think about it... perhaps just one Summoner is too weak to bring forth the full power of Bahamut. But how about six? It would be a total nightmare to program I'm sure, but some form of Bahamut, either as a two hour that multiple SMN group cast, or some combined pet that multiple Summoners can command to use a Blood Pact, or some variation on some scale of something like this might be able to work from the balance perspective.
    This was suggested on the Japanese forum.

The dev post states that implementing Bahamut is something they would really like to try. It also says that it is going to be an extremely long time before we see this actually happen. The two main concerns are having to create a summoned version of Bahamut because of his size and also how strong to make him. I am just happy that they have put this out on the table and are considering it. With the dev teams current resources and the myriad of other issues they (should be) are working on, it is going to take some time.

They still have Cait Sith and Atomos to implement. Bahamut is a staple of FF games, but I am okay with not having him as a summon. Personally, I would rather have Phoenix but I know I'm in the minority on that one. Regardless, it's nice to know that they are thinking about it.
    (0)

Player
    They should make some of the -perpetuation equipment easier to aquire, as some of us don't have time to go farm/hunt limbus/nyzul all day long
    (0)

Limbus takes like 40m max and is soloable completely by a BLU, a lot soloable by SMN. Stop being lazy and using a low play time as a crutch.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickelz View Post
    They should make some of the -perpetuation equipment easier to aquire, as some of us don't have time to go farm/hunt limbus/nyzul all day long
    Might I recommend one of the jobs that wears the pink armor? That's the only way you are going to be geared without any farming of any event.
    (1)

Player
    I suggest that after 75, our avatars no longer cost anything to keep out and our perp- gear is converted into haste for our pets
    (1)

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast