Character
    Detoxy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

God Mode Test Server?

I know it was stated before that God mode would be coming to the test server any info/update wold be nice.
    (4)

Player
    Bumping this.

As far as working within the game's limitations, couldn't something as simple as a stackable food that grants Physical/Magical shield for a couple hours work? Could make it obtainable via the GM Moogle in your Mog House.

Just hard testing some stuff that requires extended engagements with monsters without you getting beaten to a pulp.
    (2)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I agree, endless brewing would be nice, endless god mode in other areas would be nice.

How can you expect us to test things when theres NO ONE ELSE on the test server
    (at least when I login there isn't anyone but me), I mean really SE.. c'mon. This should've
    been one of the very first things allowed on there.

Also access to all previously released gear would be nice too. Cuz ya know we might wanna
    see how they work with newer stuff, we can't all be elite geared before we arrive on the server.

As an idea you could just make the AH fully stocked with say 12 of each item infinitely? at 1g?
    af1, 2, an 3 could at least be released in +1 forms. So we have gear to use on other jobs, seriously
    what is the sense in allowing us to mod another job to 99 but have no gear for it??

This would also be a good opportunity to add +1/+2 foods or at the least the ingredients
    to make them available more readily. I shouldn't have to warp around nations vendors
    to acquire these things.

More complaints later..
    (0)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Auriga,

Since you mention empyrean, relic, and artifact armour (I think), it would seem that you are not aware of them indeed being available. You can get any and all of the Storage Slips 'filled' with everything they can 'store' for you.

Similarly, you can obtain any, and all items received via the Trials of the Magians simply by talking to the Magian Moogle(s) and checking a resulting item of a particular trial.

As for 'god-mode', it would be nice if they it is still on the way as I remember them mentioning something towards that was indeed brewing.

I hope this helps!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

For testing purposes, I think we should not actually just have all damage lowered to 0, because then we wouldn't be able to see if an attack deals way more damage than what it was meant to, for example. I think the chat log should show damage as normal, just that we wouldn't die no matter how much damage we took.
    (2)