Character
    Purplewitch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 65

Level party areas

Im stuck at 65 trying to find a book party. I do not know where to go. Everytime someone says go here, there is no one there with a book party going on. Ive searched the internet to tell me where to go and I cant find anything. Im blind I guess!!
    So try it solo..where do I go at my lvl solo? I cant even find anyone listing this. Yep still blind. Please help
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    at 65 (though later you'll have to skill up) you can Campaign Battle, the few who do CB's without a raise would appreciate getting a raise, especially since for those without a way to RR are screwed unless anyone with raise is around that will actually raise. Exp is crazy easy to get there now even Ops too (CB ops not Dom) with Medal of Altana its 9000 exp a go (well at 75 I think)

CB is the way to go, just have to skill up later since you can't skill up with tags.
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    the boston dungeon underneath Chateau pompous in North Sandy was a happening place post lvl 56+ when book burns came out. Now with the auto repeat function ppl hang out at the leech mob area since that page can cap at 4k exp per page. Look up a map online and you should see where Boston Obiuellete has an exit to Ronfaure, then look a lil to teh right and you should see a point marked B ( a notation on the wiki maps to signify a map change within a zone) head to that point and you should be at stairs simply go down and you are in the leech mob area.
    (0)

Character
    Purplewitch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 65
    Thank you all for the info, I hit 70 kicked Maats butt and now here i am stuck at where to go from here to lvl. Can you suggest after 70 lvl spots? I am waiting for a friend to come on to explain campaign battles.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Bostaneiux Oubliette is still pretty good at 70 (actually it works all the way to 99). You can also solo a bit some of the pages in Crawler's Nest.
    (0)