Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

SE Please respond......PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEase

Why is Red Mage being shoved under a rock, can you at least tell us the plans for this job or will it just fizzle out. I think we deserve an honest answer.

It was one of the most popular jobs and nothing has been done for it in years. My 99Rdm is in storage with full gear, no one wants to include Rdm in any event unless desperate, really desperate.

Thank you
    (3)

Player
    Anyone want to make suggestions for the weird thing I should eat if there's actually an official response to this?

I'm leaning towards "drink a half-gallon of sriracha and chocolate syrup and fernet branca" but I feel there must be something both better and worse out there.
    (2)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I know, but dam it bugging me my favorite job is useless.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Anyone want to make suggestions for the weird thing I should eat if there's actually an official response to this?

I'm leaning towards "drink a half-gallon of sriracha and chocolate syrup and fernet branca" but I feel there must be something both better and worse out there.
    I'm leaning towards this: Ass Blaster Hot Sauce

EDIT: Actually, while I was looking for that hot sauce, I found exactly what we need so that we can find out what the future of Red Mage holds. Read the reviews and then let me know what you guys think. I'm thinking that I need a pair of these: Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable
    (1)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 02-23-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Player

Bag of popcorn with curry powder, butterscotch, melted cheese and crushed red pepper.
    Please respond to this thread SE I want this to happen. Besides, RDM is one of the few to not get an update thread.

Having seen Frank's post (made while I typed mine) I say replace butterscotch with his idea.
    (0)
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I'm leaning towards this: Ass Blaster Hot Sauce
    Optimistically, I think if I just started drinking that then vital parts of me would go numb before it could really kick in. Pessimistically, I know how bad it hurts to pee out improperly diluted weird stuff while dehydrated and taking lots of strong medications (not much objectively, more than you'd think before it happens once). So, I can begin to imagine the effects that habanero juice would have while making it's exit.

There would be no sitting. There would be no squatting. There would be flailing and crying and screaming.
    (0)

Player
    Lol, did anyone else notice they moved it to RDM without saying something like they normally do? Perhaps they fear for Spankwustler's health? Maybe I'm overthinking it.
    (1)
    In the FFXI universe, the down of Phoenix is so fine that it quickly broke down into a sort of dust. Smaller than dust, actually. A barely visible particle.

This down was carried by the winds of Vana'diel. Some people breathed it in and contracted Phoenix Downs Syndrome. Some of those people post on this very board.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    We've been asking them for information and offering suggestions of all sorts for awhile now. Their not really listening, the most we got is.

#1 No Cure V, but will look at reworking Cure formula to make it more skill focused
    #2 No AoE buffs for RDM, WHM will get AoE or party buffs, RDM will get self-target buffs.
    #3 Will look into reducing NM's resistance against enfeebles
    #4 Possible look into distribution of weapon skills (this is from the Abyssea team, don't think the current guys will consider doing this)
    (1)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Dont forget that beauty Saevel!

"Gravity II is exactly like gravity but with shorter recast and overwrites gravity!" Aaaaaah...good times.
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well Gravity II could actually have ~some~ use if the NM wasn't immune to it. -40 evasion is pretty big, that's +20% hit rate to the entire alliance. It match's well with Dia III on anything that your not capping evasion on. Of course all current NM's are completely immune to it, thus it's mostly a pointless spell.

I've have found one use for it so far, inside Dynamis Buba me and my friends like to fight the DC mobs for +2 drops. The DC crows have ridiculous evasion for their level. From what I can tell their THF mobs. Gravity II is pretty useful on them.

But yeah .. that's the only situation I've found it useful in the game, which is kinda sad now that I think about it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast