Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Suggestion] Crystals of Arms [new way to use WS and equipments]

you can assign each shard to Hold the equipment that you gonna use for WS instead of using macro.

each shard will use only the bonus stats on the gear without forcing you to change your gear

*Each shard will give extra inventory space so they wont take any space from your main inventory.
    (4)
    Last edited by Hordecora; 01-11-2012 at 09:47 PM.

stop ignoring great ideas Devs
    (0)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It's not really a "good" idea. It's an "I'm lazy" idea.

If you can't be bothered to make a macro for your weaponskills, then that's on you. Why should there be a system that lets you use stats from gear you aren't wearing in your WS calculations?

You're asking for an automated macro. You are lazy.
    (5)

Player
    Saves inventory and prevents blinking. I like it.
    (0)

Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I've seen a lot of bad ideas on this forum but this may be one of the worst, and that's including Starcade anti RMT ideas...
    If you feel that the game mechanics need to change this drastically, than I think it may be time to move onto a different MMO.
    It's been 10 years, its OK to move on >.>

edit: What do you mean by "...without forcing you to change gear". What does that even mean? Its a core gameplay mechanic, thats like saying "I want to kill a mob, but I don't want to be forced to deal it damage"
    (3)
    Last edited by Shadowsong; 01-11-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Saves inventory and prevents blinking. I like it.
    You still need to carry the stuff with you...

The OPs idea is essentially a 33 line macro, that swaps all slots for optimal WS stats, does the WS, then equips the default TP gear set. A 33 line macro for EACH weaponskill, no less...

If you are desperate for it, you can do it with various third-party tools already, ranging from hi-tech keyboards to windower.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    You still need to carry the stuff with you...

The OPs idea is essentially a 33 line macro, that swaps all slots for optimal WS stats, does the WS, then equips the default TP gear set. A 33 line macro for EACH weaponskill, no less...

If you are desperate for it, you can do it with various third-party tools already, ranging from hi-tech keyboards to windower.

*Each shard will give extra inventory space so they wont take any space from your main inventory.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsong View Post
    I've seen a lot of bad ideas on this forum but this may be one of the worst, and that's including Starcade anti RMT ideas...
    If you feel that the game mechanics need to change this drastically, than I think it may be time to move onto a different MMO.
    It's been 10 years, its OK to move on >.>

edit: What do you mean by "...without forcing you to change gear". What does that even mean? Its a core gameplay mechanic, thats like saying "I want to kill a mob, but I don't want to be forced to deal it damage"

so you rather waste you inventory with million of pieces of gear than having extra space? i dont think so
    (1)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The Macro system is fine, we just need more lines.
    (3)

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordecora View Post
    so you rather waste you inventory with million of pieces of gear than having extra space? i dont think so
    I would also like to not waste my time bringing a mobs HP down. Can I just click on it and have all it's drops deposited into my inventory please?
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast