Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Just going to add my 2 cents here but there is more at stake as SE than just the power situation in Japan at the moment. My heart goes out to everyone that was effected by this disaster. I for one would be happy to see the game back online hosted temporally in another location until power is restored to Japan at the level to host the game there again, because I would like to see the SE Japan employees to have the job security left to be able to deal with their troubles at home without having to worry if their job will be safe as they search for their loved ones. Flame me if you like but it stands to reason. I know some Katrina survivors and some of their biggest concerns were on top of the disaster being cleaned up and finding their loved ones was what about my livelyhood after? The power situation over there is a major issue and if anyone thinks it will be fixed in a week or two they are overreaching. No one wants to see people loose their jobs over being shut down it may be insensitive but it is business sense the longer they stay shut down the more likely to loose customers the more likely to cut jobs especially to those who will still need the income to get back to their lives after things have been sorted out.
    (1)

Character
    Birdkiller
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by HFX7686 View Post
    And yet you continue to read my posts. I'm not really concerned with you reading my posts, actually. I just want to make sure others don't believe your nonsense.
    I don't, I'm pretty sure just last year they said the game has finally started to make more money through its subscriptions than what it costed them to make it, so if it took like 8 years to actually start making money from this, I doubt a week or a month of downtime will make any difference financially. If players leave, they leave. We can't control that as much as we can't control earthquakes and tsunamis. If anything I guess all the impatient people will have left.
    (0)

Gotta love Ignore Lists. Just another way to see the world the same way Fox News reports it.
    (1)
    Inglourious Basterds - Cultural Basterdry of Lakshmi for Make Profit Inglourious Members of Linkshell

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Meril View Post
    AGAIN
    for a company that provides serviceis to 6 CONTONENTS .... there backup plan shold NOT even have to DO with JAPAN!
    These services are not essential to any of those six continents. I am sure everyone can survive for a few weeks without FF11.

I don't even understand why they would need/foresee the need for a backup plan in a disaster of this magnitude. People in Japan are running out of food. The grocery stores can't get food on their shelves. I don't think that people are screaming about the lack of a backup plan for that. They're actually waiting calmly in line, getting what they can, without panic or anger. Can't you do the same for a video game?
    (0)

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    THIS SITE WAN NOT CREATED TO EXPRESS HEART FELT WISHES TO THOSE IN DISASTER!!! IT HOW TO MAKE SE STAY AFLOAT!!!!!
    Make dontaions and prayers @ www.yajoo.com!!!
    (0)

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEPARATE SE FROM JAPAN!!! END OF!
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdkiller View Post
    I don't, I'm pretty sure just last year they said the game has finally started to make more money through its subscriptions than what it costed them to make it, so if it took like 8 years to actually start making money from this, I doubt a week or a month of downtime will make any difference financially. If players leave, they leave. We can't control that as much as we can't control earthquakes and tsunamis. If anything I guess all the impatient people will have left.
    I think you are completely and totally right.
    (0)

Character
    Odintius
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm sure there having business discussion's going on about the situation and find a way to work it. But for the here and now were going to have to wait instead of making up conspiracy theories on stuff they may well be out of there control. Should they consider a backup yes I can agree on that. No buisness is perfect they can reflect on this and either correct it or not but for the current circumstances they have to make a call.
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Meril View Post
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEPARATE SE FROM JAPAN!!! END OF!
    End of what?
    (0)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    SE is a business NOT a country OR DIYING PPL!
    (0)

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast