Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    If you had even read the statement released by SE you would know they ARE NOT CHARGING YOU FOR APRIL. You have zero room for complaint since they won't be charging for services not rendered. And if the if the servers have to be offline longer than that then they most likey won't charge you for that either. SE is being considerate of YOUR pocket book at the expense of their own. They are well aware of what this could do in the long term. I suggest you just back off now because you started a fight you can't win.

One last thing, if SE had backup servers don't you think they would have used them multiple times by now rather then taking the game completely offline during server maintenance?
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-15-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language in quote and comment

Character
    Obese
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Meril View Post
    I do... I just want them to stop the PS2 limitations exuse and get the servers back up, the basic responsibilities of any multi-million dollar corperation. Before its lost
    isn't this a playstation and a mother nature issue rather than a SE issue?

you are talking about keeping the server alive so that there wont be a player loss, but wouldn't getting rid of the PS2 or not providing the same content for PS2 also cause a player loss form PS2 users? you are totally confused in any of your arguments
    (0)

Character
    Darrka
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Exactly ... you havent been trying to make any point at all ... eccept to lash out and insult... anyone can do that...
    The point I have REALLY been trying to make this whole time is that there need to be a separation between SE and Japan... SE provides service to UK australia canada mexico US China Korea ect..... there should have been a backup plan...
    And there should be some sort of appropriate actions taking place soon or customers will get what they want somewhere else... I dont want to come back to an empty game, before the crash they were already talking about a MAJOR server merge, THis will indeffinatley make it worse
    Idiot was correct. You don't have a backup plan for a game that is already dying/declining. Secondary servers are expensive, XI doesn't make much profit, if anything it probably just makes enough to sustain the current servers, let alone backups. So you have no choice but to wait it out, QQing here changes nothing.
    (0)

Dear SE, can my character be black? I find this pro-white to be offensive.

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    to answe your post
    I would have rather paid my fee and played the game.
    The lovely favor does not exuse there lack of responsibity to have a backup plan. end of.
    AGAIN
    this is NON Japan realted.
    SE attack only
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-15-2011 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Inflammatory comments

5. 03-15-2011 03:41 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

6. 03-15-2011 03:42 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Odintius
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The server are location in japan which I very well pretty sure you are aware of and the fact that an major earthquake hit cause alot of damage isn't at all the issue. Could they have backup servers in different parts of the world sure maybe they will now that this happen to them. But at least have some compassion for japan right now there nothing they can do atm with the crisis going on over there. They sure didn't ask for an almost 9.0 earthquake to happen right off there shore line and have 3 nuclear powerplant meltdown explosions and radiation, fire's a tsunami hitting there coast no its all because of the ps2 limitations im sure...
    (0)

Character
    Arlais
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    And there should be some sort of appropriate actions taking place soon or customers will get what they want somewhere else... I dont want to come back to an empty game, before the crash they were already talking about a MAJOR server merge, THis will indeffinatley make it worse
    News just in from SE. They're sending SOLDIER and the turks out with Shin-ra executives to to sort Tokyo power company's ridiculous demands, and while they're at it they're borrowing Ellone Loire to transport SeeD troops back through time before the earthquake, to break into their own building to grab server backups and hightail it to the good old US of A where no natural disasters ever happen so they can have the game running for you with utterly minimal downtime.

...Would you like a moogle with that?
    (0)

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I have meade substantial donations to Japanese funds HOWEVER IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SQUARE ENIX! WAKE UP!
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    to answe your post
    I would have rather paid my fee and played the game.
    The lovely favor does not exuse there lack of responsibity to have a backup plan. end of.
    AGAIN
    this is NON Japan realted.
    SE attack only
    The whole reason for your post is Japan related. If there was no earthquake you would not be bitching. So yeah it IS Japan related.
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-15-2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Inflammatory comments in quote
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Alustria
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't SE a Japanese company? And isn't their home office in Japan?
    (0)

Character
    Darrka
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    You are the true idiot if you dont think there making $ off FFXI LOLOL ROFL
    and I mean ALOT!
    After accounting for per server costs, a billing server, a support server, website, php hosting and GM staff, you're gonna be looking at around 1-1.5m$ for the servers/month, for a game with less than 500,000 subscribers. LOT OF PROFIT HERP DERP
    (0)

Dear SE, can my character be black? I find this pro-white to be offensive.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast