Main: Almace
    Sub: Shashmir +3 (fire path)
    Ammo: Thunder Sachet
    Head: Aias Bonnet
    Neck: Snow Gorget
    Ear1: Brutal Earring
    Ear2: Supanomimi
    body: Loki's Kaftan
    Hands: Homam Manopalas (looking for an alternative)
    Ring1: Thundersoul ring
    Ring2: Rajas Ring
    Back: Atheling Mantle
    Waist: Snow Belt
    Legs: Mavi Tayt+2
    Feet: Rager Lesledens

My Current TP build:
    Main: Almace
    Sub: Samshir+3 fire path
    Head: Zelus Tiara
    Neck: N/A Need Suggestion
    Ear1: Brutal Earring
    Ear2: Suppanomimi
    Body: Loki's Kaftan
    Hands: Homam Manopolas
    ring1: Epona's Ring
    Ring2: Rajas Ring
    Back: Atheling Mantle
    Waist: Twilight Belt
    Legs: Mavi tayt +2
    Feet: Homam gamberias

this build totals 25% haste, im looking to upgrade hands to brego mitts soon for +26% haste. any way i can improve this build?

Spell Build
    Acrid Stream 3
    Demoralizing Roar 4
    Empty Thrash 3
    Heavy Strike 2
    Animating Wail 5
    Blazing Bound 3
    QuadContinuum 4
    Delta Thrust 2
    Mortal Ray 4
    Barbed Crescent 2
    Auroral Drape 4 `
    Wind Breath 2
    Fantod 1
    Sudden Lunge 4
    MagicFruit 3
    Amorphic Spikes 4
    Benthic Typhoon 4
    Battery charge 3
    Occultation 3
    Total: 60
    Traits:
    Tripple attack
    Store TP
    Fast cast
    Dual wield III
    (0)

Character
    Annahya
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I am still working on my Almace, and I wager I am not as accomplished as some others in this forum, but something stands out to me that seems worth mentioning:

While Triple Attack is nice, as BLU we have access to many more ways to improve Double Attack than we we do for Triple Attack. Others may step in and prove me wrong, but it would seem to me to be wiser to save the set points used to upgrade Double to Triple Attack (namely: Acrid Stream and Demoralizing Roar) and just boost the crap out of the Double Attack percentage.

Then, with the set points you saved, you could add either Goblin Rush or Quadrastrike to gain "Skillchain Bonus" for your solo skillchains. Which one is going to be a situational matter; Efflux'd Quardrastrikes are nice, when possessed of +Critical Damage modifiers, and the +STR it offers is always helpful to BLU, while Goblin Rush is cheaper to cast, and provides +DEX if needed for your CDC modifiers (especially if you really counted on the +DEX that you were getting from Acrid Stream).

Just some ideas that popped up when I read your post.
    (0)
    "Play the way you want and have a good time - but understand that your performance can have an effect on the fun of others. Be effective for those counting on you, and never lose sight of the fact that enjoyment for yourself and others is the ultimate goal."

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i set tripple attack because im /warrior and already getting a far superior double attack
    (0)

Character
    Annahya
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Fair enough - I have shifted to /WAR as well, as my Almace is progressing nicely and I want to be used to it when the time comes.

I recognize that Epona's will always create the risk of losing out on your Double Attack (since DA and TA cannot peacefully coexist), but I tend to favor just helping Double Attack be as consistant as possible (which it seems you have already), with Epona's providing the occasional surprise. That way, I am afforded more set points for spell variety as opposed to boosting a Job Trait that can't play well with others.

By no stretch would I say that you are wrong to do so - just wanted to put my thoughts out there since you asked for feedback.
    (0)
    Last edited by Annahya; 12-28-2011 at 06:38 AM.
    "Play the way you want and have a good time - but understand that your performance can have an effect on the fun of others. Be effective for those counting on you, and never lose sight of the fact that enjoyment for yourself and others is the ultimate goal."

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    For CDC you will want

TP bonus earring from WotG over suppa
    Rancor Collar over Gorget
    Aclide Mittens +1 / Athos's for hands (There may be some new gear I'm missing)
    I believe Cuch Belt beats ele belt.
    Aclide Feet +1 is what I currently use as well.

Theres a lot of new Athos's / Kurcura (?) gear to look into as well.

For TP the first thing which strike me is the Loki / Tiara combo. Unless I'm adding it up wrong you aren't capping haste, you're at 25%, and you could do this with Dusk Gloves +1 (because BLU cannot use Brego Gloves), or by switching to AF2 +2 head / body.

+11dex +11agi +7 store TP +5% crit hit damage +8% haste

vs

+24 acc +7sword skill +9% haste +2mp per tick refresh

Between Loki / Tiara, and AF2.

Though really I think the best TP head/body combo out is Mextali / Head +2, and dusk gloves+1? To cap haste and get the dual wield boost.

Just my opinions anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Transmit; 12-28-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Player
    Blu can't wear Brego or Rager. Did you copy the wrong set? Current gear on left, changes on the right.

Aias > Ocolomeh(+1)
    Loki's > Athos or Toci's
    Homam > Even mirage is better than this, Kacura+1/Athos/Alucinor are better
    Unless you're having accuracy problems, in which cause you would probably use Anguinus, Cuchulain's beats elebelt. New Dex10 belt is also an option.
    Thundersoul > Epona's
    Mavi > Tumbler's unless pdif capped
    Lithe is better than w/e you're not using on feet, Athos and a new rare dex/agi 10 feet replace it. Kacura feet are once again an option, assuming you can get your hands on it and not Athos.

Not sure why you'd bother with zelus/loki's except for like... fodder inside? I don't see the point in -inv when mavi+2 is pretty much equal on fodder outside and wins on harder mobs. Cuahitl+1/Mextli Harness is better than both in pure damage.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 12-28-2011 at 07:49 AM.

i dunno about your server, but on mine, dusk gloves +1 are cheap as hell because of brego. like from 2 mil to 100k in about a week.. you should prolly look into that.
    (0)

Character
    Doctorugh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Another head option Anwig Salade (+4 Agi 2% WS damage, +4 DEX +2%Crit damage)
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    sorry your right, the rager lesledens were from my RDM set, and the brego mitts were for my rdm set, dunno why i typed em up there. must have not been paying attention. my feet were orgionaly lithe boots for the dex, but now ive moved up to kacura leggins.
    (0)

Character
    Defiledsickness
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    the problem is that you have a rdm set :P lol

you should add Skillchain bonus to your spell set. i never set Fast Cast because blu doesnt really get interrupted. TA vs DA depends where you are. inside abyssea its Very easy to stack TA with shinryu's atma or Lion (each with 10%). outside i dont bother setting TA. Store TP? idk if that one is worth it but i've never tried to calculate it. could consider Counter or Acc Bonus.
    (0)
    Last edited by Defiledsickness; 12-29-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast