Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    FFXI Official forum procedure at work!

1) Make a rude, sarcastic, post that insults the development team.
    2) Complain that the development team doesn't listen to you.
    3) Goto step 1.
    This implies SE listens if you come off rationally as I feel I have in most of my criticisms.

Guess what? SE doesn't care if you say "fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is broken" or "mlord, I beleive that SAM is brokenth beyondeth our wildest dreameth, dost thou intend to patch this problem?" because it both runs through the SE translator equally as 'ignore'.
    (10)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Potyhoty
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    This implies SE listens if you come off rationally as I feel I have in most of my criticisms.

Guess what? SE doesn't care if you say "fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is broken" or "mlord, I beleive that SAM is brokenth beyondeth our wildest dreameth, dost thou intend to patch this problem?" because it both runs through the SE translator equally as 'ignore'.
    ...the sense of entitlement... it burns...
    (2)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    in be4 personal attack delete.

You know, you'll get a much more fair chance to speak your mind if you don't make it personal.
    Hasn't worked so far.

^ This
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Potyhoty View Post
    ...the sense of entitlement... it burns...
    The lack of substance added to the conversation..... D:
    (6)

Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hasn't worked so far.
    Neither has the 3294872 "Welcome back Tanaka, you suck!" threads. And yes, there HAS been several of them.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Neither has the 3294872 "Welcome back Tanaka, you suck!" threads. And yes, there HAS been several of them.
    The solution is to occupy Port Jeuno.

It'll be our very own Tahrir Square in a virtual world.
    (4)

Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    To be honest, I'm actually a fan of the re-skinned surcoat stuff. Black PLD Relic with -damage taken, +enmity, +DD stats and set haste?

Oh no....please don't. /sarcasm
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Right, SE didn't listen when we complained about overcrowded NMs. The two extra ??? were just never noticed before. They also didn't listen when we complained about Guku and Tunga. It was just bad random that we never saw the key items for them in chests before. And the Atma reinfusing and Atma quick selection have always been there, they were just triggered to show up only when the people started asking for it. And paralyze still eats items, the current functionality is just a glitch, I'm sure. And SE didn't listen to the THF who were dissatisfied with Bully. They just decided all on their own that they should enhance it the way all the THF wanted it to. And they didn't care that PUP were complaining about a lack of loving all this time, they just went ahead and gave them some anyway. Because that's just the kind of inconsiderate bastards they are.
    (6)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Right, SE didn't listen when we complained about overcrowded NMs. The two extra ??? were just never noticed before. They also didn't listen when we complained about Guku and Tunga. It was just bad random that we never saw the key items for them in chests before. And the Atma reinfusing and Atma quick selection have always been there, they were just triggered to show up only when the people started asking for it. And paralyze still eats items, the current functionality is just a glitch, I'm sure. And SE didn't listen to the THF who were dissatisfied with Bully. They just decided all on their own that they should enhance it the way all the THF wanted it to. And they didn't care that PUP were complaining about a lack of loving all this time, they just went ahead and gave them some anyway. Because that's just the kind of inconsiderate bastards they are.
    Notice, how the only time they listened to the player base, was during the abyssea era? Maybe that is the mistake they were talking about, lol.
    (4)

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    Notice, how the only time they listened to the player base, was during the abyssea era? Maybe that is the mistake they were talking about, lol.
    Check out the Abyssea Was a Mistake thread. Now Mizuki Ito is trying to pull a PR stunt and imply their words were "mistranslated" by translate.google.com. I say it's not the words that show their recent mindset, but their actions.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast