It's been going on a long time now, the event itself is pretty good but the loot system.. everyone hates it (aside from a few lucky people), you keep adding new VWNM and it goes on and on and most of us can't even get rewarded for our mass investment of time from the old nms let alone do the new ones you just added.

FFXI has 2 things for most to do atm, Abyssea and VW..that's it. I understand that drops are wanted to be kept difficult to get to keep us doing the content but it's way too damn random and rare (the carrot is too far damn away from us)...I've killed hundreds of body NMs now and have nothing to show for it other than some crappy plates. I don't really need the gil anymore and the amount of plates needed is too high to want/bother to work on the unimpressive 95 emp.

I know in the interview they stated they don't want to change it and I know why but seriously can they reconsider this horrible system, can it be passed along that this is a huge issue for most everyone that does it? The reward is almost non-existent here, to encourage people to keep pecking away at it there has to be some reward or it's just useless slog on and on. You can let it go if there is other stuff to do but VW is the only show in town for most serious players now.

Is there ever going to be something done about the loot system? The urge to keep doing this event is quickly wearing off now, even a mouse needs to get a lump of cheese before it walks into a trap to kill itself.

A point system where you have to kill 50 of each NM to get the bodies, an increase for the drop rates...anything, something?

It's not a matter of not working for the things, some of us have killed them insane amounts of times and still have nothing to show for it.