Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Voidwatch is bound to fail at some point. When the majority of the people get some items of one mob, the rest that need that item will have a difficult time building an ally to kill those mobs. I mean seriously after 140+ Kaggens to get what I wanted, I am not even gonna touch that shitty mob ever again ¬.¬
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I follow the 80:20 rule which states that in any situation 80% of the people you deal with are morons.
    Following such a rule doesn't preclude you from being part of the 80%.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Following such a rule doesn't preclude you from being part of the 80%.
    Admittedly that is true. Of course I will let those i admire in the good 20% be my judge rather than an internet forum.
    (1)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    1) Remove the slot-based restriction of loot in the Voidwatch Treasure Casket. By this I mean to say that all 5 slots in the casket should have a chance to load Voidwatch-specific drops at the same rate that the first slot loads now. This will essentially quintuple all drop rates for players who choose to use Cobalt cells and cap Blue lights. This will also allow a single player to obtain multiple Voidwatch drops in a single run. Is that really so bad? The players say no.
    this would help so much, players would be willing to do them even after they got their Body or weapon. because that would be a chance at 5 plates on some fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    A specific adjustment we have planned is to set blue and red alignment at their maximum values at the beginning of the battle.
    ※It would be possible to raise these values even more through ascent items.
    As a result, players will not have to worry about exploiting weakness in order to obtain better loot. Our aim is for players to only have to consider exploiting weakness as part of their battle strategy. Also, this adjustment will address the difficulty of smaller parties obtaining loot.
    people dont care about Blue lights because it just means more logs. if you made the change suggested by Greatguardian. then we would love the blue light always start at Full. all the old Classic NMs didn't have only 1 slot for rare items, they dropped many rare items in many slots, so why do we have to suffer with the 1 Slot, please pass along this suggestion.

As a person getting sick of VWNM I dont even go on 3/4 of the runs for the higher Tiers because its all dissappointment. Yes I could get a Plate that could be put into Circulation and help someone trying to finish their weapon but the odds are just to low so I dont bother.
    (6)

Character
    Elanabelle
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    To avoid these problems, it would be best to plan adjustments in order based on priority and their effect.
    Agreed.

Also, when leaving feedback I would like to ask that you provide detailed opinions with suggestions for improvement, rather than simply stating whether you like or dislike a proposed adjustment. This would be very helpful for us.

Please move "Loot distribution" to the very top of your "priority" list, and address that first and foremost ... and move all other "planned adjustments" down the list.

In order to "fix" the Voidwatch loot distribution system, please implement any, or all, of the following:

1. Allow players to add unwanted Voidwatch loot to alliance's Treasure Pool,

OR

2. Increase the chances/rate of uncommon highly-desired Voidwatch loot from the "personal treasure chest" when the player has maxed/capped Blue and Red alignment,

OR

3. Remove the "Ex" tag from Voidwatch loot,

OR

4. Implement a "points" system for acquiring Voidwatch Rare/Ex loot, similar to how Einherjar loot is purchased using Therion Ichor.

In addition, please program the Treasure Pool so that if an individual already has a Rare/Ex item, s/he can not receive the SAME Rare/Ex item again in the future.
    (10)

Player
    Even something as simple as the ability to convert an EX item into a Heavy Metal Plate or pouch of Heavy Metal Plates (for the really awesome EX items) would go a very long way.

This wouldn't be a drastic change at all, since rewards would remain individual and the items themselves would remain horrifyingly rare, but it would make a White Mage's second Toci's Harness while a broloved bro is still 0/159 a much less depressing sight.
    (5)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Dear SE/Tanaka/FFXI dev team.

I just finished doing 4 Kaggen fights. The guy organizing it, is 0/250ish on Mekira Meikogai. One person in the alliance got Mekira Meikogai after the first fight. Then he got it AGAIN after the 3rd fight. He was the only person to get this item. Oh, and he wasn't using any cells whatsoever.

How does that possibly fit in with your love for "balance"????

Yours sincerely,
    disgruntled customer
    (15)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post

I just finished doing 4 Kaggen fights. The guy organizing it, is 0/250ish on Mekira Meikogai. One person in the alliance got Mekira Meikogai after the first fight. Then he got it AGAIN after the 3rd fight. He was the only person to get this item. Oh, and he wasn't using any cells whatsoever.

Yours sincerely,
    disgruntled customer
    Because you can't balance something that is PURE RANDOM Luck. Some ppl has it and some ppl just dont. Drop for VW is borderline gambling/lottery really where the only diffrence is that you are spending cells/stones and hope to win some ra/ex item instead of money in hope of winning more money.

Most of us are 0/200-0/400 on many of these items. It's sad that they just dont get the frustration they are putting their playerbase through at all.
    (2)

Character
    Arcari
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 97
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post

Yours sincerely,
    disgruntled customer
    Hearing this kind of occurrence really gets to me, but you know what really gets to me more? Now, we have to wait for an absolute confirmation, but from the way it sounds Legion drops will be handled, the loot you get from random drops and from Legion points will be one in the same. Meaning you can get lucky and have what you're looking for drop in the loot pool and you win lot/LS lets you have it, or you can grind for points, knowing that your hard work will pay off in the end.

So my question is, why can't the Voidwatch loot system be handled the same way? And another question, why does SE always seem to wait to make new content to address problems with the current content? I like new events as much as the next player, but the way the devs address problems like this (if at all) really annoys me.
    (6)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    Because you can't balance something that is PURE RANDOM Luck.
    My point exactly. And yet they harp on about balance.
    (2)

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast