Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
    Character
    Zanece
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It would be nice if we could get confirmation as to whether they have started working on the ticket system yet. I say this because if they haven't started working on it, then they should allow the community more time to talk them out of implementing it. They need to fix the spoils issue pronto, but I don't want them to waste resources on implementing something that flat out isn't going to help. In the interest of saving everyone's time, they just need to allow the transferring of items from personal chests to the treasure pool.

I know the devs have stated that they don't want to go this route, but the truth of the matter is that it's the simplest and best answer. The ticket system is needlessly convoluted and just plain isn't good enough. There's a whole community of players who participate in the content the devs have made, every minute of every day. Listening to us would be wise as, in this case, we understand the issue and the solution better than you do.

P.S.

Increase the drop rate of Heavy Metal Plates 10-100 fold. You're pissing off your customers.
    (3)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thing I find most interesting is the fact they said they were going to implement this system 2 or 3 updates ago.....and it still isn't out. Instead they are still pushing out content that has various other issues...but surprisingly end up fixed by next update or have additions to make the drops more feasibly attainable.
    (0)

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73