Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

More nerfs for War & Ukkos.

At a time when the playerbase is pretty annoyed, when content is crap, playerbase being totally ignored they bash on with more nerfs.

I think we all knew it was coming (barance) but still, the timing could of been better XD guess too many people got a Ukkos now.

Ukko and war nerf!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...933#post248933
    (8)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    And V.smite too, dont' forget the mnks.
    (4)

Oh and for anyone without a Ukkos or that isn't a war main, keep in mind that Square likes to spread the love around. A lot of other jobs could very well get some big nerfs soon too, this is just the begining.

And yeah mnk is deff next.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    And yeah mnk is deff next.
    Not next, it is.
    •TP critical hit bonuses for the weapon skills “Ukko’s Fury” and “Victory Smite” will be lowered.
    (3)

Oh how things have changed! Not too long ago, before Tanakabalance's renewed reign of terror!

A reponse about fears of a vit change to crit dmg's effect of thieves etc.

Camate wrote:

To quell some of your concerns about the adjustments set to take place regarding VIT and critical hits, you'll be glad to know that this adjustment will only be for player characters and NOT monsters. Additionally, in regards to the note about "certain job traits will see their maximum level of effectiveness adjusted by equipment, magic, and/or job abilities" have no fear as no negative adjustments will be taking place. Instead the limits on these will be increased, making players even stronger.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-and-THF/page2

In all seriousness, the game is not in a good place right now. Nerfing our toys when the game is in such a state is not a good idea, stop nerfing shit and add more content first? I wouldn't mind so much about losing a large amount of damage from my emps if there was a lot of other stuff I could do at least.

Really, this is idiocy ontop of more idiocy.

So many things are going to be nerfed soon, some cor rolls are overpowered.../convert is overpowered, PD is overpowered, Ochain is overpowered. So many bad things coming up, this is just the start.
    (20)
    Last edited by Runespider; 12-21-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Did anyone really not see an Ukko's nerf coming? I mean really, it's hands down the best weapon skill in the game right now, by a completely unreasonable margin.
    (10)

Character
    Tsuneo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    People don't expect things to become subpar because they got nerfed. People expect things to become subpar because something better exists, but SE has proved their incompetence yet again. All SE knows how to is nerf instead of making better weaponskills. The fact that people get excited over this, means that they really don't have any real desire to see their job get stronger as long as they can be the top DD. Nerfing things to make other jobs compete is just a step backwards. I don't care how weak your job was/is. The best thing for everyone is to have the weaker jobs brought up to the level of the stronger jobs.
    (10)
    Last edited by Tsuneo; 12-21-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    did wildfire just become the new king of the hill?
    (2)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuneo View Post
    People don't expect things to become subpar because they got nerfed. People expect things to become subpar because something better exists, but SE has proved their incompetence yet again. All SE knows how to is nerf instead of making better weaponskills. The fact that people get excited over this, means that they really don't have any real desire to see their job get stronger as long as they can be the top DD. Nerfing things to make other jobs compete is just a step backwards. I don't care how weak your job was/is. The best thing for everyone is to have the weaker jobs brought up to the level of the stronger jobs.
    What he said basically. It is ridiculous to be glad to see other jobs get nerfed on just so you can feel better about yours. I love my pup, and i want it to keep getting sweet update like the one we just had, not see other jobs take a dive cuz of "balance". This kinda of nerf is what i cant understand nor predict. out of so much stuff they could do with most jobs and what not nerfing is the route they take? that's sad from a dev point of view if you ask me.

here is to hoping the nerf bat is padded ;/ maybe the nerf wont be too big...but as far as smite goes, it is gonna be severe, given that ODD only applies to 1 hand as is and the easier to get merit ws is already fairly powerful(watch them neft the merit h2h ws next cuz i said this!..gdi SE!)
    (10)
    Last edited by brayen; 12-21-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'm not even a war and I think that's bullshit. Maybe staging a sit-in and crashing port Jeuno on every server will change their minds. It worked for Eve Online...
    (13)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast