Player

Game pad movement/menu issues

I had this problem 2 years ago before I quite and fixed it but cannot remember, I -THINK- there was a program to fix this issue

Gamepad after it is setup, the menu d-pad i set up also does movement and the movement stick i set up also does menus, while it can sometimes be tolerated, I just died to a loser tough gobbie in konschtat with my DRK which I use to wipe the floor with O_o

I distinctly remember there was a program I think from logitech for gamepads.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spre View Post
    I had this problem 2 years ago before I quite and fixed it but cannot remember, I -THINK- there was a program to fix this issue

Gamepad after it is setup, the menu d-pad i set up also does movement and the movement stick i set up also does menus, while it can sometimes be tolerated, I just died to a loser tough gobbie in konschtat with my DRK which I use to wipe the floor with O_o

I distinctly remember there was a program I think from logitech for gamepads.
    I'm not sure what controller you are using, but on my logitech controller there is a button that reverses the two.
    (0)

Player
    It's a cheap Chinese USB pad, I may just have to buy a new one, but for now I suppose I can live with it,I'll just have to solo till I do as with the current issues I can't party effectively, so I suppose I'll level my drk till then as I don't wanna mess my mnk up.
    (0)

Player
    i have different game pad problem.
    thing is, that i can't design my movement/camera/menu.

i bought today Abbysea Collection of Steam.

since then i was using old copy of my FF11 including Zilart, CoP, ToAU and WoG, but i couldnt get Abbysea addons, so i was forced to buy whole pack.

game pad on old copy works like it should be, but no matter what i do, i cant make it work on config from Collection pack.
    buttons other then mentioned above working fine.

help pls.

-EDIT-
    i have kinda solved the problem by using Default settings from game pad config tab, but i dont like the way that the camera is rotated. i cant redesign it, because of above problem with configuration
    (0)
    Last edited by Glizdus; 12-22-2011 at 12:20 AM.