Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90

This is not what we meant when we were talking about bullet prices...

I get it, Rng is the king in ranged DD. We all understand this... But seriously?

Orichalcum Bullet [Ammo] All Races
    DPS: 2225 DMG:89 Delay:240 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+2
    LV 97 RNG COR

Orichalcum ingot x12 price is in the 400-500k range...

Dweomer Bullet 78 [Ammo] All Races
    DPS: 2250 DMG:90 Delay:240
    LV 78 RNG

Dweomer ingot x12 price is in the 50-60k range.

So, are we to be stuck with steel bullets and loads of novelty Quick Draw bullets all the way to 99?

Please please please stop ignoring the plea... Aftermath is pointless without decent affordable ammo beyond a level 66 bullet...

(Steel Bullet
    [Ammo] All Races
    DPS: 1750 DMG:70 Delay:240
    LV 66 RNG COR)
    (7)

I can handle expensive. What I can't handle is lack of supply. I'm actually okay with this, though I am a bit miffed that RNG's new bullet is 40D higher.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Expensive usually means limited supply esp for COR items. The majority of COR still /WHM and barely shoot. They are happy with bronze bullets for WF and 1 expensive bullet for QD. So no pressure for crafters to synth the item since the market is limited.

But looks like once I get a stack of orichalcum bullets I can start shooting off my supply of Oberon's I'd squirreled away.
    (1)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

That depends entirely on the market. On my server at least, I'll eat enough of these bullets alone to keep demand reasonable. As bad as most Corsairs are, I'm sure there are at least a half dozen others with similar bullet usage.

If it comes down to it, crafting them with a couple friends could also be viable. I'm just glad to have the option rather than never seeing materials on the AH.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    If this is a synergy recipe as it's easy to guess, 1 ingot should yield about 2-3 stacks of bullets, that doesn't sound expensive. This is a great Wildfire bullet(and QD if you don't have Omphalos).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    If this is a synergy recipe as it's easy to guess, 1 ingot should yield about 2-3 stacks of bullets, that doesn't sound expensive. This is a great Wildfire bullet(and QD if you don't have or shoot away yourOmphalos).
    FTFY

Anyone know the recipe? Just orichalcum ingot and firesand?
    (0)

Still no stacks on our server. People selling individual bullets for 10k. 99 for 55k gil cost and crafters essentially selling 99 for 1 million gil. Nice gouging.
    Fortunately a LS mate was able to synergize me a stack otherwise I'd be more indignant.
    (0)

There are stacks and pouches lined up on my server. Odin needs to get its act together.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Odin was this way with Oberon's as well. I'd even get tells from crafters offering to sell me a single bullet for 15k back then.

Might have something to do with the fact that every JP COR on Odin is /WHM. They've never adopted the concept of firing bullets with this job.
    (0)

Every JP COR in the universe is a /WHM with max MP sets. It's pretty much a cultural thing. I don't get it either.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast