Thread: Qilin bug

Character
    Wakmidget
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Qilin bug

I don't know if this is happening to other LS's as well. I would assume it must be a glitch thing by now. Every time my LS fights Qilin we have like 1-3 people that randomly have Playonline crash.

We fight Qilin in a sort of a zerg-style fight. Maybe partly due to all the animations going off. But it's the only Tier 3 Voidwatch NM this happens to us on.

We fought Qilin enough times now that I seriously doubt it's just coincidence. Every fight it's always someone different crashing. But there's always someone locking up every single fight.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Because it's really getting annoying now. =/
    (0)

Hi Classikal,

This sounds like an rough situation for you and your LS mates. If we could have one of them please submit a Bug Report via this site, it would help us look into the issue. If you were one that lost connection, please fill out the below details:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

This information is requested by our Development Team, so we ask that you take a few minutes to fill out the details, if you are one of the folks that lost connection.

Thanks for looking out for your fellow players!

-Senior Game Master Jhanaka
    (0)

Character
    Wakmidget
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Platform: PC
    ISP: Cox Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: Wireless
    Internet Connection Speed: 13MBPS
    Date & Time: Multiple occasions
    Frequency: Multiple occasions
    Character Name: Wakmidget
    Race: Tarutaru
    World: Quetzalcoatl
    Main Job: RNG, WHM, BLM
    Support Job: SAM, SCH
    Area and Coordinates: The Shrine of Ru'avitau (F-6, F-9, J-6)
    Party or Solo: Alliance 18-man.
    NPC Name: Planar Rift
    Monster Name: Qilin

I have lost connection myself on numerous Qilin fights. Playonline just completely closes out for no reason. Every fight is someone different usually. Every LS mate complains about the same crash symptoms. It's not a simple disconnect to the character select screen. Everyone has said that when it happens Playonline completely shuts down, forcing us to log in from the start.

The thing that makes me feel this is a bug is the fact it ONLY happens on Qilin. Every other Voidwatch NM we do fine on.
    (0)

Greetings Classikal!

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly and with all the details. Since we have all the required information now we will forward the concern to be looked into. If there are any updates throughout the investigation, they may be posted within the forums.

Thanks!
    (0)