Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Disguise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

[Suggestion] Ability to change race.

Hello guys, Disguise here and I wanted to share a suggestion that I always talk about to LS friends about, it's the ability to change your characters race.

Now, before people start complaining, this can easily be implemented into the game without the whole idea being abused by people constantly changing there race. How you say? Simple, introducing the same system we have for the 'World transfer service'.

I personally, have become fed up with seeing my hume every day when I log on, I've been this hume race for over 2years now and I'm sure people can agree it gets old, very quick. Allowing users to change there race, either it be every 3 months or X months, would give players the chance to feel 'New' again, if you wish to put it in that context.

For a payment of around £5-10 I'd pay to have my character's race changed from a Hume to a Elvaan in a split second without hesitation, I believe if this was introduced, would you not only make people who have been playing 2+ years happy to be able to experience a different race, you'll have a good form of in-come to help with either server costs or introducing new features into the game.
    (15)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    for the 90th time cant be done\wont be done. you might get a sex\face change
    (1)

Character
    Disguise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    for the 90th time cant be done\wont be done. you might get a sex\face change
    May I ask why it couldn't be done? Honestly, I don't see why they wouldn't attempt to add this into the game, people have played for 6 years and are probably fed up with looking at the same character every day and want to be something different for once.

The whole 'Make a new character, level to 30 and leech to 99' junk is pure stupid when you have a main character that's done pretty much everything, has R/EX gear that's not transferable between characters.

Having a sex/face change is pointless, when do you honestly look at your face while in game?
    (2)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    they've made a point of saying it wont ever happen.

it wont ever happen
    (1)

Character
    Disguise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

it wont ever happen
    I don't see why they wouldn't allow this to happen, I don't see the big deal with people allowed to change there race every few months.
    (1)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
    Hello guys, Disguise here and I wanted to share a suggestion that I always talk about to LS friends about, it's the ability to change your characters race.

Now, before people start complaining, this can easily be implemented into the game without the whole idea being abused by people constantly changing there race. How you say? Simple, introducing the same system we have for the 'World transfer service'.

I personally, have become fed up with seeing my hume every day when I log on, I've been this hume race for over 2years now and I'm sure people can agree it gets old, very quick. Allowing users to change there race, either it be every 3 months or X months, would give players the chance to feel 'New' again, if you wish to put it in that context.

For a payment of around £5-10 I'd pay to have my character's race changed from a Hume to a Elvaan in a split second without hesitation, I believe if this was introduced, would you not only make people who have been playing 2+ years happy to be able to experience a different race, you'll have a good form of in-come to help with either server costs or introducing new features into the game.
    2 questions!
    PC user?
    and do you only want to look different and dont care about the stat bonus ?!
    (1)

Character
    Disguise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post
    2 questions!
    PC user?
    and do you only want to look different and dont care about the stat bonus ?!
    Yes, I play on the PC and the Xbox. I know there are ways of changing you're characters race using third-party programs, however I want to be a actual Elvaan, gain the stat bonus they have ect.
    (2)

Character
    Ekotren
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I agree, this could easily be implemented on the title screen same way it prompts you to change your name when you server change. There is no reason they couldn't implement this, nor shouldn't.
    (7)

Character
    Niniann
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

it wont ever happen
    Once upon a time they said server transfers couldn't/wouldn't happen.

Anyway, I think this is a great idea. Face change would be nice too, but I'd prefer that be an in-game thing, not a pay for it thing.
    (9)

Character
    Kussese
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90
    I'd like a race change feature too, and I'd be willing to pay for it.
    (6)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast