Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

DRK and MP and Damage Dealing.

Give Dark Knight quick casting Dark magic nukes analogous to holy.

.5 Second casting time, 100, and 150 mp respectively.

Darkness I
    Darkness II

Etc.

This will give the MP of DRK a use in a DD role, take advantage of Occult Acumen, and allow us to use MP in a feasible way in solo, PvP, PvE, End-Game, Farming whatever - situations.

This will allow us to take advantage of our AF3 armor, Oneiros Belt and anything else that comes out enhancing OA.

This will also in some small way, make the new 96 WS Entropy, which does less damage than Guillotine - make sense.
    (33)

I support this idea, I also think they should be cheap to cast, maybe 50 and 75 MP, do as much damage or more damage than a a melee hit from DRK while fully buffed, 15~ second recast times, and give 20 TP per spell cast. Since all this would make them actually worth casting.
    (4)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I support this idea, I also think they should be cheap to cast, maybe 50 and 75 MP, do as much damage or more damage than a a melee hit from DRK while fully buffed, 15~ second recast times, and give 20 TP per spell cast. Since all this would make them actually worth casting.
    50 MP would only return 5 TP, it'd need to cost 200 to get 20 TP back with just the natural OA.
    (0)

I fully support the anti-holy idea.
    (5)

Totally on board with this. It seems ridiculous that we don't have any practical nuking potential whatsoever on DRK.

Drain/Drain II would be good if the formulas and recast times weren't so outdated.
    (6)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    honestly something like needs to be added.

w/ entropy it'll make a clear difference in play styles when using GSD and SCY not to mention DRK would have a new niche ^^
    (3)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post

Darkness I
    Darkness II

Etc.

This will give the MP of DRK a use in a DD role, take advantage of Occult Acumen, and allow us to use MP in a feasible way in solo, PvP, PvE, End-Game, Farming whatever - situations.

This will allow us to take advantage of our AF3 armor, Oneiros Belt and anything else that comes out enhancing OA.

This will also in some small way, make the new 96 WS Entropy, which does less damage than Guillotine - make sense.
    What? A DRK that actually know what OA is and how it works? I'm impressed. /endsarcasm

Thumbs up for good ideas. I fully support this, especially with the high MP costs for these spells so you get the most out of them with OA.
    (2)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 12-06-2011 at 07:41 AM.
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post

Darkness I
    Darkness II

Etc.

^ This all day!

I have always wanted to do something more with my MP than just draining/aspiring/absorbing. I also think they should do equivalent damage to drain(or maybe a little more, seeing as how drain is 21mp to cast and i can have it do 450+) but if it IS spammable then I would concur less damage, but it should have it's own special affinity towards OA to give more TP than the current formula. While we're on the matter of spells, I have an Idea to make Endark more desirable to keep up full time: have it inhibit our hate threshold maximum. This would allow to keep whatever we're fighting in a party situation off of us and we can keep fighting uninhibitedly(I think it's about time we DRKs got some hate control). The hate threshold inhibition should be like, maximum hate attainable be 95% or something. So if hate is wiped from other people, it'll then go for the DRK and not the mages(if the mages are regulating their hate and being smart).

I like these supportive spells for DRK. We need more of them.
    (2)

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yes a thousand times yes.

Go tell every DRK you know to stop being lazy and post feedback before 99 comes.
    (3)

Character
    Armangetto
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well if SE gives us our drk magic fast cast and non decaying absorbs,(like they said months ago) also what Urteil is suggesting, casting between swings might become a reality. Baring high haste situations. Then it would make sense why they gave us Entropy.
    (3)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast