Character
    Kimikryo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90

Things you wish to be added/changed

Yo,I think title says it all:

Before I start: dont add things like "kick ps2 players" or "graphic updates so it looks like 14" thats not what I mean.

For me its things like the following:
    Make a possibility to have 1 staff for all elements that also has all benefits of the single hq.. or at least nq staffs.
    A possibility for this would be. A special Magical Trial. Yes it would take long, very long, but it would save inventory space.
    Maybe even so that you can choose in which order you get the boni. OR
    Have to do every single staff+2 and get another trial to combine them to one.

A possibility to store EVERY event Item and EVERY ra/ex item that you have gotten somehow. I'd like to be able to store more than 1 Chocobo Plak with npc, i have more than 1 chocobo.

What would be cool, something like wow's armory and maybe even a remote auction house.

Different Mounts but chocobos, like in other Final Fantasys.

A possibility for US and EU players to change langauge to Japanese. the game itself is multilingual including japanese, just pol limits it to the languages (install the japanese POL instead of the normal one, youll see) I learned Japanese, and can also communicate, but romaji makes its hard to talk to japanese players.

Why can the moogle teleport to my mh to check my plants, but cant teleport to get something out of my storage?
    (2)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Equipment variety that doesn't force people into thinking they all have to play the same job exactly the same.

More synergy recipes for older, rare items so that they can retain usage instead of collecting dust or being tossed, like the Yin Yang Robe for SMN.

And generally more stuff so we don't have to rely solely on weapons from Magian Trials specifically.
    (2)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Player
    DirectX 11 support.
    (1)

Character
    Samuriko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    1. Enhance the Summoner Job, giving it Grade 'C' Healing, Elemental, Enhancing, Enfeebling, Dark and Divine Skills... but no innate spells.

Why ? I've always tought that Summoner should have something else to do beside summoning magic, especially because of the bloodpact delay. I know this has been improved when they "split" them back in 2009 (I think), but even so I have been in groups where if I had had access to subjob spells at full power, it would have been extremly beneficial to my party.

Want a backup(or main at low levels) healer ? It just became better.
    Want another DD ? Now beside using Avatar elemental abilities, you could effectively spam spells (albeit tier I and II for a long time).
    WHM has her hands full keeping the PT alive ? Now SMN can take up enfeebling and buffing roles as well.

I've also always imagined that Summoner should be an upgrade to both BLM and WHM, just like Final Fantasy Tactics... but in FF11 because of the way skills are halved with the subjob, it was NEVER effective (except to spam Cure II's).
    With this change, it makes that a possibility, not just a dream.

- - - - - -

2. Bump Abyssea entry rights to at least 50 or post-50.

Why ? Less leeching, more partying.
    The XP curve starts steepening around 51 too, so it's a good time.

If it were just me, you'd need to beat MAAT to go into abyssea, but I figured I'd remain somewhat reasonable.

- - - - - - -

3. Make Parrying, Shield, Guard, and maybe Summon Skills easier to gain.

Why ? They are such a pain in the ... !
    Even doing 100% solo on Red Mage, parry/shield fell behind; Especially Parrying.

- - - - - - -

4. Add Chemist Job Class.

Why ? You have a tank... Then you have Blink Tank with tools.
    Now you would have healer... And a Mana-less healer with tools.

What's the purpose you say ? Not dependant on a MP pool would make for interesting job.

Tools could be produced from already existing medicine; such as an Alchemic receipy combining say a Potion with other stuff to produce 10-33-66-99 "potion salves" that you'd use like a ninja.

This could be applied to stuff like Potions, Remedies, Turbo-Ethers, Echo Drops... well, you get the idea.

As per FFT (Tactics), they use Guns as weapons amongst other thing, so it's not like the game is missing the mechanics of the job.
    So that this job dosen't "Steal" the WHM's (or RDM's) Jobs, just don't allow multi-targetting except maybe in it's 2-Hour ability, and no debuffs.

I was surprised to see something as silly as Puppet Master (sorry to all folks that love that job), and yet something as Chemist gets ignored.
    Then again, I am still waiting for Chemist to show up.

- - - - - -

5. Clean-up items please... Too much useless garbage.

Why ? There's a lot of items on the AH that are never used, or sell for so little that you could consider it as "trash loot" to be sold to NPCs.
    A perfect thing would be to combine the unused ones to some other used ones that can fill same function.

A Mob dropping these useless items, could then be dropping the more usefull ones.
    IMHO, any singles that sells for 500 or less in the current economy, needs to be combined with at least one other item.

Stuff like multiple goblin masks/armor for exemple could become Goblin Clothing (or whatever).

This is obviously lots of work for SE folks, as they have to edit quests and/or receipies... But a cleanup is overdue IMHO.

- - - - - -

6. Add one cooking Receipy.

For quite sometime, WHM's have the Mushroom Stew food. Which gives +40MP, -4 Enmity, +4 MP/Tick and lasts 3h (those number are from memory).
    What I want is called a "Rollanberry Cake" and gives the same thing, but with an IQ bonus intead.

Ok #6 is just something I've had on my mind for a while. And BLM do have Creampuffs and Melon Pie +1 which are really interesting food.
    But something you're in a good PT or an LS static, and a 3H food that gives good IQ and MP regen/tick would be very nice.

Thanks you all for reading
    -- Francois424
    (0)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois424 View Post
    1. Enhance the Summoner Job, giving it Grade 'C' Healing, Elemental, Enhancing, Enfeebling, Dark and Divine Skills... but no innate spells.
    No.

I'd like to see Campaign revamped to be more entertaining. Give us control over our own army with the highest rank medal, or give us an auto-reraise option for the Sigil that costs 40k+ Allied Notes. I'd like to see more Campaign based armor with delicious stats, such as Campaign: Str+50, Refresh+10, etc. I'd also like to see something changed about Fortifications that involves strategies and either decent XP/Allied Note rewards, or a huge blow to the defender's fortification count. I'd also be happy to see the evalutation period decrease from five days to three days, but I'm not picky on this.
    (0)

Player
    Some solution to the clutter from staves that multiply like rabbits who live in a widely low-income, non-college-educated region. Eight staves have become sixteen or more.

Combined with more and more situational equipment coming in, inventory is becoming a real headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    And generally more stuff so we don't have to rely solely on weapons from Magian Trials specifically.
    It seems like the December update (or the update after that) may help with this, at least. I think there are more decent weapons in there than usual.

Obviously, it's just stuff data-mined from the test server by some Japanese bro and then translated, so it's not definite. One or two pieces are literally broken at the moment such as a pair of gloves that have the statistics of a body piece on them.
    (2)

Character
    Sonshou
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 98
    Put level cap content on Magian Trials. Like complete certain BSNM20 to complete a trial.
    This will force people to consume food and medicine.
    The abyssea content is like encouraging people to go without food.
    And majority of people dun even do the BCNM becoz they're level caped, unless there is a very profitable item reward from the BC. (Utsusemi2 go for 2mil on our server)

Magian Trial is the best way to attract people to do this less desired BSNM that exist but extremely underuse.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois424 View Post
    God no, it'll be 2005 all over again. "You, main healer!"
    "Um... no. I'm a smn, go get a whm. -_-"
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    God no, it'll be 2005 all over again. "You, main healer!"
    "Um... no. I'm a smn, go get a whm. -_-"
    As long as we get to use Light Spirit for the healing, I'm all for it. I like being versatile, but not versatile by being able to cast crappy subjob spells. Might as well get SAM/DNCs to cover healing if you don't want people to use their main jobs over subjobs.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Things you wish to be added/changed
    There's about 10 billion things people want added/changed. How bout we narrow it down a bit? there's a whole suggestions forum section for things you want added/changed.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast