Thread: Hello

Character
    Vlaude
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Hello

Hi! I'm Vlaude. I'm new to FFXI. I've played most of the FF series and have been a big fan since childhood. I've played several MMO's including Ultima Online and World of Warcraft. I've wanted to give FFXI a try ever since it released but just never got around to it until now. I'm looking forward to spending time on this game and seeing much of what it has to offer. PM me if you have any question or just want to say hi.

Also any tips are more than welcome. I've started on Ragnarok but am not too attached to it and would start a character elsewhere if any inviting groups will take me in. Otherwise I'll just stick to this server and see what fun I can have.
    (0)

Well, welcome to the game Vlaude! I'd be glad to help you if you ever jump to Asura. Otherwise I'm sure someone else might help you over there too and hope you have fun!
    (1)

By Kingfury. Fear the WHM.

Character
    Sealdorie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Hello and welcome to FFXI! My LS is on Ragnarok and currently accepting members. We've gotten several new/returning players lately, and would be more than happy to have you!

You can send a tell to myself(Sealdorie), Mareck, or Koromer.

If you've already chosen another server then best of luck to you!
    (1)

Character
    Vlaude
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianny View Post
    Well, welcome to the game Vlaude! I'd be glad to help you if you ever jump to Asura. Otherwise I'm sure someone else might help you over there too and hope you have fun!
    Thanks a lot for your kind words Nianny!

Quote Originally Posted by Sealdorie View Post
    Hello and welcome to FFXI! My LS is on Ragnarok and currently accepting members. We've gotten several new/returning players lately, and would be more than happy to have you!

You can send a tell to myself(Sealdorie), Mareck, or Koromer.

If you've already chosen another server then best of luck to you!
    Wow. Sounds great! I think I may take you up on the offer and glad to hear you're accepting new players. Hope to meet you and your LS group in-game soon.
    (0)

Character
    Sealdorie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Great to hear! See you in game!
    (0)