Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
    I like the fact how people react when you show them how inferior they are in terms of handeling a conversation.
    So then we agree that you have nothing worth saying. Lets all thank Mark for posting this stuff and be done then.
    (2)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You miss a point.
    Mark doesn't said anything usfull at all.

All he did is to write down noncosnsistent information, put a math formular on top of it so that simple-minded people would believe in it.

Hey I've allways a Four-leaf Mandragora Bud, a Lucky Egg, a Millionaire Desk, a Thief's Knife and a Tarutaru Sash on my character and I get at least 2 coins out of every mob in Dynamis. So the whole math is wrong since it's totaly out of the blue and doesn't concern the real TH, Mog Enhancement, Day of the Week and the coresponding direction of the mob while the Moonphase has a great impact. ;p (<- That's a smilie, just for you stupid people who can't read sarcasm)
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You miss a point.
    Mark doesn't said anything usfull at all.

All he did is to write down noncosnsistent information, put a math formular on top of it so that simple-minded people would believe in it.

Hey I've allways a Four-leaf Mandragora Bud, a Lucky Egg, a Millionaire Desk, a Thief's Knife and a Tarutaru Sash on my character and I get at least 2 coins out of every mob in Dynamis. So the whole math is wrong since it's totaly out of the blue and doesn't concern the real TH, Mog Enhancement, Day of the Week and the coresponding direction of the mob while the Moonphase has a great impact. ;p (<- That's a smilie, just for you stupid people who can't read sarcasm)
    It's ok to be angry at things you don't understand. Its the cave man in you. Irrational anger is a perfectly natural response for a lower life form.

I'm glad you are here to give me a good chuckle every day. Since you don't know why gear swaps are a good idea, and never have anything useful to say, I will just continue to laugh at every poorly worded, irrationally angry, yet hilarious post that you make. keep up the good work, and thanks for the chuckles.
    (5)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm glad that you'r satisfied so simple... but what else is expected from a simpleton.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm glad that you'r satisfied so simple... but what else is expected from a simpleton.
    more lolz :P
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Does anyone know if currency drops more from decent challenge and even matches in dynamis these days? Seems that dynamis is filling up and JA proc area's are always overcamped and JA/ma are not in my options list, so maybe EM/DC would work better.
    (0)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yes they have a much larger drop rate.
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I like the fact how people react when you show them how inferior they are in terms of handeling a conversation.
    Just a few things on this note.

*handling
    *useful
    *formula
    *you're
    *totally

Just a few I picked out from a skim read. Learn how to spell before you try and act smart.

The OP was simply informing us of useful information, if it means nothing to you - ignore it.

Also, 99% of the FFXI community will laugh at your underwhelming weapon skill damage, slow TP gain, slow spell casting (etc. just to name a few).

That will be all.
    (1)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Damn your right lol. Duo'ed DC and it went fantastic(except tigers linking like mad) Averaged about 85 per cycle.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hey I've allways a Four-leaf Mandragora Bud, a Lucky Egg, a Millionaire Desk, a Thief's Knife and a Tarutaru Sash on my character and I get at least 2 coins out of every mob in Dynamis. So the whole math is wrong since it's totaly out of the blue and doesn't concern the real TH, Mog Enhancement, Day of the Week and the coresponding direction of the mob while the Moonphase has a great impact.
    Is that the Tarutaru Sash with Gilfinder augment?

But it would be really nice if SE added a TH moghancement. Even TH1 would help.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast