Group 1:

Berserk [Since this is Group 1 and not Group 3, I have nothing to add]

Defender = Remake this JA so it gives the effect of Phalanx. Open up more merit slots to increase the duration and potency.

Warcry = Revamp the duration so that we are able to take full advantage of Savagery.

Aggressor [Nothing to Add]

Double Attack Rate = If one adds too much DA then they suffer at the hands of Diminish returns. Perhaps enough merit slots should be open where we don't lose the usefulness of our gear. (AF3 Brutal Earring, thr upcoming relics).

Group 2:

Warrior's Charge [Nothing to add]
Tomahawk = A Great JA that somehow has been left behind. Present us a abundance of emenies to use our throwing axes. As for merits, give Tomahawk an added effect of addle.

Savagery [Nothing to add]

Aggressive Aim = I have yet to have miss my attacks, so replace this JA with "Blood Rage Duration."

Add a New JA "Slap" = You slam the boardside of your GA into your opponet's face. The Stun effect last 8 secs. The Damage of the stun increases our enmity. *(A Good way to assist the tank if he's having troubles establishing shadows). Give us enough meirt slots to reduce the timmer to 2 mins. A WAR/SAM WAR/NIN Warrior will last longer in the Game; That's if you use this new JA and the remake Defender above.

For both groups 1 and 2, provide us enough merit slots where we have room to move and not cripple one good JA over another.