Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Temporary Suspension of the Services Due to an Earthquake

An important announcement regarding the suspension of game service has been posted on the Information section. Please click the link below to view the official announcement.

Temporary Suspension of the Services Due to an Earthquake

Please be advised that we will continue to operate the official websites, forums, and the SQUARE ENIX Support Center to be able provide our customers with updates on the current situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding of this unusual situations.
    (0)

HI I play in Bahamut and just want to say to the SE staff condolences to you all that lost loved ones or friends in the earthquake and following tsunami. Please forward my sympathy and wishes that all are ok.
    (0)
    Mads

Doing an event to raise money this week where I work at where would the raised money get sent too? also some ideas for the event would be nice (work at Gamestation so game related event probably)
    (0)
    Tade Of The Original Ifrit Clan

Character
    Zyrs
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I know it was a hard decision but it was definitely the right one. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    (0)

Character
    Neika
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I hope you and your families are safe. Looking forward to continuing my adventures in Vana'diel when you are able to turn the servers back on
    (0)

6. 03-13-2011 08:35 PM
    Reason
    Inflammatory Remarks

Player
    I'm stunned that this wasn't done sooner, whether by choice, or by force, but I support the move, even if it selfishly means I can't level this weekend.
    Kudos on the no-payment for the month of April, I might just donate my monthly fee to charity.
    (0)

Character
    Razorback
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrion View Post
    This will upset a lot of people and i am one of them, hope your feed back center is ready to work double over time.. and i hope when a quake hits North America you shut down the game again just to see the response from are friends over the ocean

wow. how self centered. You would rather see the electricity diverted to a video game rather thank...oh i don't know...HOSPITALS? I would like to say I'm shocked by this posters response but I'm not.

I hope all the Japanese FFXI players are keeping safe and well.
    (0)

This will upset a lot of people and i am one of them, hope your feed back center is ready to work double over time.. and i hope when a quake hits North America you shut down the game again just to see the response from are friends over the ocean
    You're a terrible person.

While people are dying, losing there families, friends, houses, pets, jobs, cars, and everything else they have.
    You're worried about you not being able to play Final Fantasy XI for a week.

This natural disaster is to blame, it's not like Square-Enix magically wishes to shut down Final Fantasy XI and it's other services just to harm you. With 3 nuclear reactors out, Japan needs all the energy in that area it can get.

I'm pretty sure this'll be your only post on this forum but, it's people like you that make the world a bad place.
    (0)

I would also like to extend my sincere condolences to everyone affected by the earthquake, tsunamis, and subsiquent aftershocks. My heart goes out to you all.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The game servers are centered in Japan and Japan just dealt with a massive earthquake, in case you didn't hear. If we had an earthquake like that in the states, I'm pretty sure the only thing that would go down is playonline.com/ff11us and no updates from FFXI_EN Twitter.

Take a minute to think about how things are over there. Now imagine if this earthquake hit your area and your house was on fire after being hit by a tsunami. Imagine if your major energy source was taken out and you were told you had to turn all your electricity off to conserve as much energy for more important things.

Some people, I swear.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast