Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilaion View Post
    I would like to see a ja that makes the next roll more potent, where as the effect of the next roll is doubled.
    Or a wager ja roll. Where rolling 1-3. Extends the rolls duration and 4-6 busts it. Could use it to keep those 11's.
    The problem with it is that if you merited Sneak Eyes, you'll always get a 1 on next roll, so COR would never bust, lol, and thus whats the gambling on it
    (2)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well what about Scenario Rolls now, for example: an Abyss Roll that would increase atma effects on player, on a bust erasing one of COR's Atmas and only be able to cast it on Abyssea areas, or an Dynamis Roll, giving the party a buff on already present status on player but only available to cast on Dynamis áreas, same for a Sea and Sky rolls, I know many players do not visit these areas by these days, but as SE is trying to reborn that places, it would be an incentive to do it....
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Capn View Post
    For the love of god no.... If you want TH get a thf... please don't use 1 of the 2 roll slots to give AoE TH which becomes USELESS after the first swing that lands...
    Weeellll.... if you're Farming farming, do you really need 2 buffs? lol
    (0)

Character
    Saiyd
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 18
    Shed roll

Reduces enmity generation by 25-50%
    (4)

Actually the idea of Treasure Hunter roll does interest me. Instead of giving TH to all partys, why not just enhances Treasure Hunter abilities, so jobs which have TH (like Theif, and hopefully Corsair if SE will give them TH as well) wll be just limited only to them so it will not be overpowering. Plus, depending on the number they roll for Treasure Hunter will depend on the spoils or chances of spoils they might get. Example: roll 1-4 Tier 1 spoils (like kindread seals, beastcoin etc.) , roll 5-7 Tier 2 spoils (like scrolls , Testimony or coffer keys, key items) 8-10 Tier 3 spoils ( like armor or hi tier weapons and scrolls), and of course 11 will be a special roll enhancing all 3 Tiers. Of course if u bust u get no spoils at all or u might have penalty on your TH. This way, u are not just looking for the highest number, but also looking for a certain range of number. Of course if u are lucky to get 11 u have a hi chance of getting on all Tier spoils. So its mostly depend on how u roll, what u want to roll, and ur luck on rolling.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tasuki; 05-03-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Character
    Suzanoo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    I personally would like to see rolls that enhance the attack of a certain element, like for example Fire Roll enhances fire magic attack. Just a thought!
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanoo View Post
    I personally would like to see rolls that enhance the attack of a certain element, like for example Fire Roll enhances fire magic attack. Just a thought!
    No thanks. At best a 360° elemental affinity roll..but it'd be overpowered anyway. Just stick to wizard's and hope that the revamp on it will be good.
    (0)

I know we play dice and not cards, but I've always wanted to see a boost for rolling 5 times without busting (Roll + 4 double ups). Like a 5-card trick in black jack.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    I know we play dice and not cards, but I've always wanted to see a boost for rolling 5 times without busting (Roll + 4 double ups). Like a 5-card trick in black jack.
    I like it. If you roll 5 times without busting maybe that should equate to an automatic XI status not matter what number you hit. Certainly would increase odds of getting an XI and would decrease the times you actually have to roll 6 or more times (not common but I've definitely done the 1-1-1-3-1-1 thing before)
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

So did anyone have conserve TP and Pet Regain in their list of must have rolls?

Well that's what we got.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast