I am currently looking for individuals that are interested in completing the Abyssea equipment sets of thier choosing. ventrilo will be provided as well as an LS.

This will be a static endeavor that will take place on certain days that will be scheduled for maximum efficiency.

I am a FFXI casual veteran of 7 years and I would like to offer this opertunity to players of the like, to join up and perhaps creat a lively LS from these endeavors. There are currently 3 on board with hopes of many more to come.

If your already decked out in A-equips and expect a smooth ride, then this is NOT FOR YOU, things will be rocky and slow at first but will gradually get better. This is for people who are totally new to the abyssea experience, or have only just leveled in abyssea, that being said we aim to enjoy steady completion.

You can contact me @ enemy_skill@yahoo.com, please leave your character name and a brief

However if you just want to join us then by all means your welcome along for the ride.

Downtime on the unscheduled days will be up for any ones suggestion. Need missions or anything else I would be happy to help.