Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    umm not bad I think the charges alone would be good or the time alone. and I've come around on the food effect even though its not always so great it is nice.
    (0)

Character
    Madheo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    One thing i wanted to see for years is the wyvern grow up... wyvern seems so small for an hi lvl !

Thinking of a cap50 solo BCNM for a medium wyvern after some kind of quest, like SMN20 and avatars fights, you could train your wyvern VS another wyvern and it could take its medium form 24h after... This could be the moment to learn new abilities too...

Next and last step @ lvl 90 or 95 would be great to complete the job with another quest, and an alliance fight vs a wyrm and take its final form at next tailly... It could have its best breath ability and maybe could have some pet command as BST, PUP or SMN...
    (0)

Player
    I would like to see the Wyvern grow up but not get much larger just because it's distracting to have a giant dragon following you all the time that would obscure view. Perhaps if they just become lengthier and more fearful looking instead of cute and squishy, just as long as they're not literally a Seiryu following you around.
    (0)

Character
    Madheo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Not a wyrm behind you, but having sont kind of longer horn, spikes on tail and back and i'd say 2x longer body
    (0)

Character
    Mordsith
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    Going to be a real slap in the face if all we get when we reach level 99 is the ability to change our wyverns color. I mean yea its nice but if people are only asking and spaming about color/size that is all we are going to get.

Lets talk about ability and traits/merits etc.

Merit Ability - Speed Surge <Name Taken from FFXIV>. Haste +4%/Att+15/Vit +7.(For dragoon and wyvern)
    Duration: 3mins
    Recast: 15mins
    Each Merit Lowers Recast by 2mins 30 secs

Lancer: Non-Elemental Attack does double damage(Based off Attack/Str). Damage is then converted into HP/MP
    Recast: 5mins
    Duration: Instant
    (0)

Player
    We won't get Lancet.
    English: Spirit Surge
    Japanese: 竜剣
    Romanji: Ryuuken.
    Translation: Dragon Sword

Ryuuken is what Lancer/Lancet/DragonSword were called in the Japanese versions of FF9/FF10/FF5 respectively, so Spirit Surge=Lancet/Lancer.
    (0)

Character
    Mordsith
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    K. Just rename it something else.
    (1)

8. 07-03-2011 11:10 PM

Dunno if anyones mentioned it already, but would it be considered unreasonable to want Restoring/Smiting Breath abilities to work with the Wyrm Armet.
    (0)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    Dunno if anyones mentioned it already, but would it be considered unreasonable to want Restoring/Smiting Breath abilities to work with the Wyrm Armet.
    Seeing as they already work with wyrm armet (and all other forms of breath enhancement, wyvern HP+ etc), I'd say no, not unreasonable at all.
    (0)

I guess I was just having a bugged instance that night then, tried it on more than a few occasions with the wyrm armet equipped and the bloody thing always used healing breath III, so I just assumed it didn't work. XD
    (0)
    Last edited by Swords; 07-05-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast