Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Emp Axe

If anyone complains about the new axe weaponskill being more powerful than cloudsplitter.... I will be one angry bst.

Don't bitch about it. I don't care how much time you spent on a farsha. Don't punish all bsts because you wasted your time. For the love of god. Don't make us be stuck using rampage at 99, because if you get your way they won't boost cloudsplitter they will just nerf the new WS.
    (2)
    Last edited by Olor; 12-10-2011 at 09:48 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    If anyone complains about the new axe weaponskill being more powerful than cloudsplitter.... I will be one angry bst.

Don't bitch about it. I don't care how much time you spent on a farsha. Don't punish all bsts because you wasted your time. For the love of god. Don't make us be stuck using rampage at 99, because if you get your way they won't boost cloudsplitter they will just nerf the new WS.
    I don't think anyone is complaining about the new ws being stronger then cloudsplitter, or strong in general. I'm just pissed about cloudsplitter being worthless in the first place.

To be totally honest I was shocked to here about the damage the new ws was capable of. I was sure SE was going to give axe an other unusable ws. This is the single best thing SE has done for axes as a weapon type in years(most likely ever).
    (0)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post

I'm actually very much looking forward to putting Rampage to rest. ^^
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3