Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    So for such a long time we complained that Stormwaker could only cast tier 3 spells, now we are complaining they cast teir 4 spells?
    I never wanted stormwaker to have tier IVs in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    Gonna have to disagree with you guys on this. Learn to deactivate - activate - deploy. With auto-repair kit 2 being as powerful as repair oils now there is no reason not to always have full hp pets.

I personally like the priorities as is, because frankly if you want magic dd you are using blm, if you want heals you are using whm. If you are using Rdm you are most likely pup/dnc to help with heals which allows your pet to make up some of the lost dmg. At least that is the only time I would use rdm.

1) I dont want the elementals locked
    2) I dont want the priority levels changed

I am okay with adding an attachment that lowers the nuke priority (probably water to force enfeebles or light to force heals)

It just seems 2 step backwards to ask them to take away nukes because people cant figure out how to DAD
    That's fine and dandy for you, but the problem lies less in the aspect of using SW when you're dicking around pup/dnc, and more when you want to use the newly available tactic of phalanx/stoneskin for killing NMs. Having to deploy/retrieve for every spell to ensure it's only the ones you want is obnoxious, and you can't just leave SW deployed because 15 seconds into the fight LAWLZTHUNDERFOWARHURPDURPHURP->pulls hate->dies-> DEA-> LAWLZTHUNDERFOWARDURPHURPDURP -> you die because your puppet is to busy blowing all its mp on horrible nukes it doesn't have the attachments for. Kind of completely kills how useful SW can potentially be now.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So correct me if I am wrong. you are using rdm for weak phalnax/stone skin over cure 5/6 and complaining about dieing?

Jinte, help me out, cause that makes no sense. With the global recast being 10 sec, and enhancing magic being a 15 sec recast. It is not gonna keep stoneskin on you unless you are ninja and then its basically adding 1 more shadow. Phalanx maybe able to keep up but again -30 dmg per hit doesn't really compare to an extra 400-800 hp healed.

I just dont see the advantage of stoneskin/phalanx over cure5/6 on nm. I personally just use the rdm for soloing even con or lower mobs. Then it can nuke , buff, enfeeble, and heal and still be useful.

Also, why is thunder 4 stealing agro from you ><
    (2)

So correct me if I am wrong. you are using rdm for weak phalnax/stone skin over cure 5/6 and complaining about dieing?

Jinte, help me out, cause that makes no sense. With the global recast being 10 sec, and enhancing magic being a 15 sec recast. It is not gonna keep stoneskin on you unless you are ninja and then its basically adding 1 more shadow. Phalanx maybe able to keep up but again -30 dmg per hit doesn't really compare to an extra 400-800 hp healed.

I just dont see the advantage of stoneskin/phalanx over cure5/6 on nm. I personally just use the rdm for soloing even con or lower mobs. Then it can nuke , buff, enfeeble, and heal and still be useful.
    does the puppet's phalanx/stoneskin have a lower cap than it does for players and I just didn't notice? I was meaning for situations where you're /nin, since typically even in abyssea I -rarely- need cure VI, and I only Cure V if I get lazy or the mob gets in a lucky string double-triple crits right after wiping my shadows. I was kind of thinking long-term, assuming they'll add new, tougher NMs that aren't High Tier VW hard (read: shit that I can solo and find challenging, but not shit that'll roflstomp me six ways from sunday) outside of abyssea now that abyssea's done, and that w/o MM, I'd rather use SW and ride stoneskin/cure IV for better MP management, since 85% of the time I die while trying to solo tougher NMs, it's during the 5~10 seconds I'm deactivating for MP. The other 15% is split between 10% due to lag and 5% due to being a dumbass (min value, can't drop below 5%).

Also, why is thunder 4 stealing agro from you ><
    Start of the fight, typically. It's pretty hard to keep hate off a T4 nuke with only 1-2 attack rounds of hate.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23