Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Creepingdeath
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95

Soooo Walk of Echoes is already dying...

What's going to happen to Devious Dies, WoE Weaps and certain scroll availability? I just finished 2 weeks of spamming the crap out of WoE to get all the coins I needed. Took a little break, leveled a few jobs and now I need some scrolls that I'm not quite ready to pay 500k-2mil for.

So do a little search before I head out... the area has 4 people. No way are you winning flux 9 or 11 with that many, maybe flux 7 if you're after coins with a competent tank and healer, but not 9 or 11. I get it's Wednesday, middle of the week, but it's also JP time...they are the ones typically doing WoE.

So we now have to wait until Friday or Saturday nights to POSSIBLY have enough people to spam fluxes? After I spammed WoE daily for coins and such, only using 2 days of the week to farm is going to make coin farming unbearable. They really need to either scale down difficulty or start making things available elsewhere, cause god knows I ain't getting 300 devious die for my weapons. All servers like this, or it's dying off everywhere?
    (2)

Character
    Ladycandygem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The problem is that SE have made it so much harder to get coins that people are realising it is quicker to farm an Empyrean weapon.

Pre-update you could do flux 7 in a group of 5 and /seacom a particular coin. At the end of the run you might get one or two pouches you needed from the main chest and more coins from your personal chest. You could get your 30 coins in a handful of run.

In my experience post-update, on a really, really lucky run, you might get one coin that you don't need. On most runs you get items that NPC for around 1k gil each. This is what put me off of doing WoE.
    (2)

Character
    Creepingdeath
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Overall, the coin rate wasn't bad from #7. I mean after 2 weeks of about 2-3 hours a night of WoE I came out with 60+ Decay (already had fudo, so I stopped there), 36 Glory, 55 Birth, 55 Advancement and god knows how many ruin. Started off with 0 of each. So I already have Fudo, finished Blade: Hi, going for V Smite and Jinshu next. Now I get that I don't get an Emp weapon that's significantly better, but I get decent ws' all around for some jobs. Problem is though, I'm done with coin farming, probably forever. So I'm never going back there unless it's for scrolls, which I can't even do now.

But, I definitely agree, overall, one emp weapon will take significantly less time (especially at 95 and even 99), to do then to acquire 30 coins that you need. Cept maybe decay and ruin cause those just drop like no one's business. Something's broken somewhere, and what they did, didn't fix it. Only advantage WoE had was it could provide you with multiple ws' rather than just one. Now, there's hardly anything worth from it.
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I was looking up Saevus Pendant drop areas and noticed the only place listed as it dropping is Flux 11 in WoE. On my server noone does Flux 11 anymore so most people will be SoL in a few months once the current stock dries up.
    (1)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Player
    Fluxes 12-15 should be showing up in a month or two, but I don't know that this is going to help the situation much for flux-specific drops.
    (1)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Chersos Helm is the only item I want from WoE at all, and no one does that flux. Ever. Mandies rape everyone.
    (1)

Player
    Needs a point system to keep player interest so they'd at least be slowly working towards a desired drop rather than hoping for a 1/100 chance from a chest.
    (2)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Needs a point system to keep player interest so they'd at least be slowly working towards a desired drop rather than hoping for a 1/100 chance from a chest.
    Doesn't everything?
    (3)

Yes. Everything needs a points system.

Or why not let us buy items with merits? I've been capped for ages.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Decided to visit walk of echoes on my server.... whooping 10 people there. Why does that not surprised me. However if I were to take a guess, magic scrolls will find their way into other means of obtaining.
    (1)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast