Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

PS2 & SCH and DNC artifact armor cut scenes

Artifact quest cut scenes for SCH and DNC fail to play all of the way through on PS2. Check files shows that there are none missing.

Platform: PS2
    ISP: Comcast
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 15Mbps
    Date & Time: Several different days and times throughout September, 2011
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Squabble
    Race: Galka
    World: Lakshmi
    Main Job: DNC90, SCH95, corresponding with quests
    Support Job: BLM
    Area and Coordinates: Several different areas, most notably in Upper Jeuno (Laila G-7) and The Eldieme Necropolis [S] (Erlene J-8)
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Several, most notably Laila and Erlene
    Monster Name: None

Steps:

1. Start DNC or SCH artifact quest. (Problem spans across almost all of them)
    2. Talk to involved NPC's.
    3. Cutscene loads and plays about halfway, then stops during a scene and fails to continue. OR Complete quest except for final cutscene involved.
    4. Proceed with final cutscene.
    5. The final quest cutscenes fail to play all the way through on almost every quest involved here, requiring a change of platform to continue.
    (1)

Greetings, BigPapaBlueJay!
    Thank you for posting your concerns about the cutscenes that you have been unable to continue through. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on your thread, but I do recommend checking here or here for any details regarding the development team's investigation. I also suggest contacting the the SQUARE ENIX Support Center, in case they may be able to help you find the source of this trouble. I hope everything works out well for you. Thanks again for your report!
    (0)